Verified Expert in Engineering
Siyavushkhon is an innovative and motivated mobile developer. He's worked as a native Android developer for four years using Java and Kotlin programming languages. Over the last two years, he's been contributing as a full-stack mobile developer on the Flutter framework. So far, he's delivered solutions in many different fields, such as media streaming portals, fintech apps, and AI systems on end devices for face identification tasks.
Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Xcode, Android SDK, Flutter, PyTorch, TensorFlow
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is an identity verification app with liveness detection by retrieving passport/ID card data over NFC.
Full-stack Mobile Developer
- Developed an iOS and Android mobile app for the cashback card to set up and manage card settings and online banking features for payments.
- Built a custom Native Android Flutter channel for NFC payments using Android HCE core.
- Used camera APIs and an ML kit for face detection on a user identification service.
- Developed a fully customized UI elements view based on the design layouts.
Native Android Developer and Full-stack Flutter Developer
- Developed a fintech mobile application for payment services with NFC payments using customized Android HCE.
- Built an Android application for a user identification system by detecting human liveness and face recognition over passport/ID card photos retrieved by NFC.
- Created an open-source plugin to utilize a user identification system for local third-party apps (SaaS).
- Migrated active Java Android apps to the Kotlin programing language.
- Participated in the marketplace application as a full-stack mobile developer, building both the iOS and Android apps.
- Created an Android application for an mPOS system to accept payments using a customized mPOS SDK and a Bluetooth channel.
- Developed a video streaming app with more than a thousand daily active users.
- Implemented an offline video caching feature on the Android mobile app.
- Migrated the Android app from Java to the Kotlin programming language.
- Developed a mobile application for a clothes retailer store. The app was used as a loyalty and cashback system for the clients.
- Implemented socket connection management between the back end and mobile clients.
- Built a custom targeting system to inform users about upcoming deals and sales.
Online Banking on iOS and Androidhttp://multicard.uz
I developed this mobile application as an online banking assistant for making online payments and transactions. I built a custom native Android Flutter channel to implement contactless NFC payments using Android Core and the card vendor SDK.
Fintech Banking Android Applicationhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uz.paymo.pulpul
I developed an Android mobile app in the fintech sphere for making online payments and P2P transactions over the cards. I added a feature of NFC payments using Android HCE core and SDK from a card vendor for contactless payments.
eCommerce Marketplace for iOS and Androidhttp://unisavdo.uz
I developed the mobile version app for the first online marketplace in Uzbekistan that connects thousands of users with retailers and manufacturers.
Its functionality includes internet commerce, online payments, personal wallet management, order tracking, product feedback, and targeted push notifications.
User Identification App on Androidhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uz.paymo.id
I developed an Android application for conducting user identification by detecting human liveness. Face recognition has been implemented according to the original photo retrieved from the passport/ID card by NFC reading.
The application was further used as a SaaS, so I developed an open-source Android plugin for third-party apps to utilize the identification app outside the system.
Streaming Media Servicehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uz.turontelecom.cinerama
I developed an Android mobile app for online streaming video and audio using modern techniques. The app was used by more than a thousand people daily for media consumption. I also built the Android TV version of the app.
Later on, the application was partially migrated to the Kotlin programming language.
Java, Kotlin, Dart, Python, SQL, C++
Flutter, Dagger 2, Glide, Material UI, Android SDK, Mockito, KOIN
Sockets, Retrofit 2, REST APIs, Camera API, Camera2 API, RxJava, TensorFlow, PyTorch
Android Studio, Git, Xcode, Figma, Crashlytics, ExoPlayer, Sentry, Gradle, Android Jetpack
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Mobile Development, REST, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Clean Code, Cross-platform, Asynchronous Programming, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing
Android, Firebase, Android TV, Music Streaming, iOS
SQLite, JSON, Cache, SQL Injection Protection
APIs, OkHttp, Material Design, API Integration, Push Notifications, Data Structures, Computer Science, Software Development, Operating Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Android POS, Video Streaming, ML Kit, Networks, IP Networks, Data Binding, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Hooks, Near-field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth Beacons, 3D
Master's Degree in Artificial Intelligence
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) - Seoul, South Korea
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Graphics
INHA University - Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Kotlin for Java Developers
JetBrains | via Coursera
IT Security: Defense Against the Digital Dark Arts
Google | via Coursera
Imperial College London | via Coursera
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring