Owner2013 - PRESENTSMG Technologies
- Developed my skills with Salesforce's Service Cloud.
- Improved my skills with Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.
- Utilized MuleSoft and worked on cloud integration.
Salesforce Tech Lead2022 - 2022IBM
Technologies: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Utilized AMPScript and Service Cloud templates to create dynamic emails.
- Developed the data segmentation process using the Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and an API. The process was used for creating queries and connecting them.
- Handled query optimization, reducing the time needed for executing the automation from hours to minutes. This improvement also solved the issue of failed activities due to 30-minute timeouts.
- Created a journey connected with automation using Service Cloud and an API.
- Designed and created a scheduler using Marketing Cloud. To work around Service Cloud's limit of 100 scheduled jobs and prevent future issues, I developed a scheduler using Journey and updated the Service Cloud fields.
Salesforce Architect2020 - 2021Reckitt
Technologies: Salesforce, Architecture, Solution Design, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Salesforce Service Cloud, CloudCraze
- Created the company strategy using Salesforce, worked with external vendors to provide quality and modular solutions, collaborated with Salesforce architects, and participated in the continuous improvement of Salesforce applications.
- Defined and documented implementation patterns for Salesforce.
- Collaborated with multiple development teams to provide a great customer experience.
MuleSoft Integration Developer2019 - 2020Volvo Car
Technologies: MuleSoft, Mule ESB, Salesforce, Salesforce API, Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Created an API to connect Salesforce's Sales Cloud with Microsoft's Active Directory. While logging in to Salesforce using SSO, Active Directory would send the login context and connect data with the current community.
- Led the Sales Cloud and Oracle Database daily sync. This included selecting orders in Salesforce, transforming them into queries, using queries to receive data from the Oracle Database, mapping them to a Salesforce order, and updating the website.
- Built an app to obtain tax rates from US tax collectors using SOAP. The information was transformed to JSON, and the tax was calculated after the car was sold.
- Contributed to an app that acted as an ETL job between AS/400 and the SQL Server database. The app received gigabytes of data in chunks from AS/400, transformed it, and pushed it every day to the SQL Server database.
Senior Marketing Cloud Developer2017 - 2019Waeg
- Developed marketing cloud dynamic landing pages and emails for users in over 20 countries.
- Designed a marketing cloud data model and solution architecture.
- Consulted on and recommended solutions for the development team regarding the marketing cloud and API connections.
- Created a custom tool for sending emails that included personalized videos generated by an external tool.
Marketing Cloud Expert2016 - 2017blue-infinity Linked by Isobar
- Implemented advanced, fully dynamic, and mobile-friendly email templates and integrated them with hybris using a REST API. I worked on separate business units managed by different teams.
- Prepared mobile-friendly email templates, email automation, reports, and marketing campaigns. I implemented the entire marketing cloud lifecycle, including architecture, configuration, development, deployment, and tests.
- Supported solutions based on Heroku and built an application that reached over five million subscribers. It was integrated with various systems, such as the Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Connect, and Magento.
- Created a tokenized send solution and used Heroku for integrated synchronization between the Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud. The solution was developed to comply with the law, and the customer wanted to use Marketing Cloud campaigns.
- Developed a custom solution for sending SMS messages, switching from an external API to a native Marketing Cloud SMS functionality. We used Journey Builder with Automation Studio and synced the solution with a telecommunications provider tool.
Senior Salesforce Developer2016 - 2016PolSource
- Developed Lightning and Aura components in Service Cloud.
- Designed a data model and created a deployment process.
- Collaborated with a business to learn about the requirements.
Salesforce Developer and Consultant2015 - 2016Outbox
- Created Salesforce custom applications using new functionalities.
- Programmed Apex controllers and Visualforce pages.
- Utilized Salesforce's Community Cloud and worked on territory management.
Salesforce Third-line Support Analyst2014 - 2015Capgemini
Technologies: Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Visualforce Pages, Apex
- Configured, developed, and maintained the required target.
- Managed the Salesforce knowledge base by adding article groups, handling articles, and helping users solve issues with the knowledge base.
- Handled the production by adding and deactivating user accounts on request, checking user licenses, and assisting with fixing production bugs.
- Collaborated on a MuleSoft integration, made callouts to MuleSoft APIs, and informed the MuleSoft team of the issues that needed to be fixed.
Salesforce Developer2013 - 2014Transition Technologies MS
- Integrated Salesforce with third-party applications for Roche.
- Developed functionalities for the back end using Apex.
- Administrated Salesforce's platform using new functionalities.
- Managed releases and worked with a Git repository.