Senior QA in Application Management2017 - PRESENTEndava
Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Jenkins, Java, Rest Assured, Maven, Jira
- Contributed to the continuous integration/continuous deployment tool, for a big American company digital experience management solution.
- Analyzed requirements and created corresponding algorithms and workflows together with DevOps engineers.
- Organized and executed testing process for CI/CD tool including API automation and manual testing in addition to regression testing.
Service Delivery QA Manager2017 - 2017msgNETCONOMY
Technologies: Gatling, JIRA, Zephyr, Scrum, Confluence, WebdriverIO, Postman, Jenkins
- Worked with SAP Hybris eCommerce solution, B2C accelerator.
- Provided testing estimates for the new features, enhancements, and regression testing. Evaluated risk for the existing features.
- Performed automation, API testing (Postman), functional, and performance testing.
- Collaborated with product owners and development teams across different locations to build a project knowledge and set testing objectives. Worked on quality mindset within the team.
Senior Tester and People Manager2015 - 2016Endava ( PSTech d.o.o. has been joined to Endava)
Technologies: CentOS 7.0, Phoronix Test Suite, Ant, TestNG, Java, Selenium WebDriver
- Contributed to a scrum team on new feature test planning and organizing testing tasks execution. Defined test automation scope. Organized regression test and setting regression scope.
- Assisted in project planning and maintenance release planning.
- Upgraded CentOS 6.x to CentOS 7.0 with Linux benchmark tools (Phoronix Test Suite and Unix Bench).
- Worked in a scrum team on new telephony feature (support new security cipher suites - Eliptic Curve) test planning and test execution.
- Collaborated in a scrum team on new telephony feature (support of different packet sizes for g.729 codec) test planning and test execution.
Performance QA Engineer2012 - 2015PSTech d.o.o.
Technologies: Cisco Webex Meeting Server, CentOS 6.x, VMWare, Bash scripting, Scrum, JIRA, Cisco internal bug tracking tool and test management tool, Selenium Web Driver, SVN, Java, Cisco internal performance tools, Abacus,Citrix Xen Desktop 7.6, EMC storage
- Performed longevity planning and testing, RAS (reliability, availability, serviceability) planning and testing.
- Communicated with developers and trained new team members.
- Contributed as a scrum team member on new feature automation testing.
- Improved performance test plans, performance tests execution, and result analyses. Performance tests were done with Cisco tools for simulating telephony and meeting load. Preparing shell scripts for system monitoring (CPU, memory, connections, network etc). Working on IOPS (Input/Output Per Second) test plan, execution, and result analyses. We had to measure how our application behaves on EMC storage - how many IOPS it takes during different test scenarios. (refer to a table "Expected Maximum IOPS and Throughput" on http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Planning_Guide/Planning_Guide_chapter_00.html#reference_39CA21773C2B4CC795075FD7DCFCA25B).
- Working on Citrix Xen Desktop 7.6 system configuration.
Platform and Media QA Engineer2010 - 2011PSTech d.o.o.
Technologies: Cisco Meeting Place, Cisco chat clients, Cisco Layer 3 switches, Polycom, Tandberg, LifeSize, VMWare, Multipoint Control Units, Cisco Phones, Red Hat Enterprise, Microsoft AD
- Tested video inter-operability and meeting place compatibility with third party endpoints such as Tandberg MXP1700, Tandberg E20, Polycom VSX 3000A, LifeSize Passport and Cisco RT phones, Cisco 7985 phone, Cisco Unified Video Advantage, CUPC 7, CUPC 8, CUCIMOC. Configuring Cisco H.323 gatekeeper.
- Performed upgrade/migration and platform testing, in addition to fail over configuration and testing.
- Designed and configured isolated network for performance testing (working with Cisco Catalyst 6500).
- Troubleshot software based audio and video mixer and MCU (Multipoint Control Units).
System Administrator2007 - 2010Medical Faculty in Belgrade
Technologies: Cisco Networking, ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance) and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) administration, HP switches, Allied telesis switches, Cacti monitoring tool, Windows administration, CentOS 5.x Linux administration
- Configured and managed Cisco layer 3, layer 2 switches and HP, Linksys, Allied Telesis, and TP link layer 2 switches.
- Improved network configuration by configuring OSPF in order to optimize routing table.
- Set up network monitoring tool, Cacti.
- Troubleshot the system, controlling inventory and technical documentation.