Data Analyst | Developer2015 - PRESENTTEKsystems (Client: Caterpillar)
Technologies: Analytical Dashboards, Data Reporting, Analytics, Troux, Scrum, Agile, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online, Visio, Azure DevOps Services, Oracle, SQL Server 2016, SQL, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
- Converted a costly IT road-mapping solution with limited supportability to a cost-effective Power BI alternative by delivering on existing business requirements and giving management a 3-year view of investment opportunities and capability priorities.
- Collaborated on a new model to quickly assess high-risk-and-cost solutions within the enterprise portfolio by creating an automated filtering algorithm to mine metadata which sifts top candidates for executive review using Tableau.
- Designed a solution to place app data down in Snowflake as a foundation for a much larger effort focused on establishing an IT data lake with a vision to engage other businesses and start merging various IT data repositories at the Snowflake layer.
- Performed an app portfolio assessment to get insights into system integrations, facility data assessments, and aligns solutions to the enterprise capability model taxonomy to help create the baseline for application rationalization efforts.
- Was involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, UAT, production and post-production support for enterprise architecture security and governance. process.
Analyst2011 - 2013Wipro, India (Client: UBS, London)
Technologies: Excel 2010, Tableau, SQL
- Performed data analyses by creating comprehensive financial models and reports to view performance statistics and analyzed potential asset allocation scenarios for high net-worth clients.
- Assessed transactions and financial areas, such as the performance of stocks and bonds, as well as credit trends to make informed recommendations to the client.
- Built complex Microsoft Excel models to perform business and industry forecasting, for growth projections and valuations to present data that aids in the decision-making process.
- Developed Tableau reports that provide clear visualizations of KPIs.