Senior Android Developer2020 - PRESENTMicrodrones
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Clean Code, Clean Architecture, Test-driven Development (TDD), Git, Android Studio, Mobile App Development
- Assisted in developing several features for the app, including the automated firmware update of the drone, enhanced communication using AT commands, and more.
- Tracked, troubleshot, and fixed bugs reported by users.
- Reviewed code and maintained high standards by using clean architecture and code principles.
Java Developer2018 - 2020Desjardins (via Alithya)
- Developed the RESTful microservices using Spring Boot.
- Created several features for the application, such as a multi-criteria search on an Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several components, including the compensation component that submits all the checks of an agent and supervisor following a complex process.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019Kalibera (via Toptal)
- Developed a multi-platform chat application using React Native.
- Built several full-stack features, including the web and mobile back end. The back end is on AWS Lambda and developed using Java.
- Configured and developed several AWS services for the app, like Lambda, SNS, and SQS.
- Utilized AWS IoT services and MQTT protocol to develop the live chat.
Mobile and Back-end Developer2017 - 2017Brandt
- Created a React Native app for iOS and Android for a connected oven via Azure IoT.
- Built the back end for a video streaming platform for educational purposes using Go and Nimble Streamer.
- Helped establish the Agile methodology (Scrum) for the team.
Lead Software Developer2013 - 2016GPCdz
Technologies: Java, Grails, Android, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Git, Android Studio, Spring REST, Mobile App Development
- Designed the architectures of software projects in monolithic for the first version of the project in 2013. Redesigned the project in microservices for the second version in 2015.
- Developed the web back-end using Grails for the first version and Spring for the second version of the project.
- Built native Android applications, including GeoContact mobile, the Al-Taxi Driver application based on OsmAnd, and Gallina, a mobile banking application.
- Handled performance troubleshooting, profiling, and optimization.
Java Devoloper2012 - 2013Zala Computer
Technologies: Android, Java, Spring Security
- Designed the architecture of a video-based sharing and social networking platform.
- Created the REST API and the database to be used by the Android application.
- Developed the API and the security layer using Spring security.
Full-stack Software Developer2010 - 2012NAVIG
Technologies: Java, GWT
- Collaborated with team members to create a SaaS-based ERP using GWT.
- Developed the calendar and some related components.
- Optimized performance of different components in the application.