Lead Back-end Engineer2019 - PRESENTEurosport
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Node.js, GraphQL, Back-end, AWS DevOps, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed a GraphQL API for sports content using Node.js and handled scalability issues and deployment processes in AWS.
- Implemented a video-encoding scheduler using Node.js and Docker with an event-driven architecture in AWS.
- Deployed the GraphQL API for Eurosport's content on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Utilized GraphQL and Next.js while working on a GraphQL API for the new internal CMS.
DevOps Engineer2021 - 2021Aploze
Technologies: Terraform, GitHub Actions, Next.js, Back-end, AWS DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Contributed to the CI/CD pipeline using GitHub Actions and Terraform.
- Created environments using Terraform and its production integration state.
- Handled the AWS Regions migration for all client projects.
Cloud Engineer2019 - 2019Medici Television
Technologies: Terraform, MySQL, Docker, ECS, MariaDB, Memcached, Elasticsearch, Amazon ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service), Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Back-end, AWS DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Re-architected the project by moving from an OVHcloud server with several Docker images containing MariaDB, Memcached, and Elasticsearch to serverless services in AWS.
- Wrote infrastructure code to build the environment using Terraform and related CI/CD with GitHub Actions.
- Migrated a MariaDB database to Amazon RDS using MySQL and worked on disaster recovery.
Back-end Engineer2018 - 2019Free2Move
Technologies: Node.js, AWS Lambda, API Gateways, AWS CloudFormation, Back-end, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Used Node.js, AWS Lambda, and a gateway to integrate a badge order management API, which allowed clients to order a highway-toll badge and manage it using the back-office app.
- Developed a back-office website using React and Node.js and deployed it using Amazon S3 and an API gateway.
- Integrated an API for the interaction between electric cars and charging stations using Node.js and Plugsurfing.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018BNP Paribas
- Developed proxy APIs that connect to internal BNP APIs using serverless architecture, AWS Lambda, and gateway APIs.
- Built a robo-advisory React web app for savings management.
- Contributed to setting up project CI/CD and infrastructure as code.