Lead Product Developer and CTO2016 - PRESENTCx Moments
- Built and shipped a SaaS AI product helping customer service managers categorize and uncover insights from the textual content of support tickets, chats, phone calls, and surveys.
- Led the product development from the MVP phase to scaling it to support hundreds of users and analyze tens of thousands of customer service conversations every day.
- Developed software components across the full stack of the product architecture, back end, and front end.
- Developed machine learning models (text categorization) using deep learning applied to natural language and transfer learning (BERT, RoBERTa).
- Hired, mentored, and coordinated a team of five engineers: designer, software developers, and machine learning engineer.
- Uncovered unmet customer needs by conducting in-depth customer interviews and used the findings to develop new and better product features.
- Developed API integrations with over 10 cloud-based helpdesks and CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, Zoho, Livechat, etc).
- Scoped, owned, and presented technical solutions to prospective customers.
Product Innovation Developer2013 - 2016IBM
- Designed and prototyped complex analytics use cases with customers to validate future product offerings.
- Implemented customer project that correlates mobile network performance measurement data with customer survey data in order to determine what network KPIs are driving customer dissatisfaction.
- Implemented proof-of-concept that applies time series analysis to detect and alarm on anomalous behavior in hundreds of network performance metrics.
- Collaborated with the Product Management team to define the vision, technical strategy, architecture and roadmap of subsequent Product set.
Software Development Consultant2012 - 2013Dell
Technologies: OpenStack, Elasticsearch, APIs, Hadoop, Python, Java
- Contributed to the architecture and development of a big data analytics platform for Dell’s public cloud offering (data collection, storage, and data-based service delivery).
- Proposed and developed new innovative services on top of the existing Cloud platform: Search as a Service (SeaaS) proof-of-concept: out of the box enterprise multi-source indexing and search capabilities for Dell’s public cloud customers.
- Mentored and supervised students and junior engineers.
Senior Software Engineer / Architect2007 - 2012The Now Factory
Technologies: TCP/IP, IP Networks, Linux, Java, C++
- Designed and implemented low latency solutions for real time traffic analysis and storage.
- Improved the performance of real time traffic analysis by 1,000x.
- Developed architectural and design documentation, and researched emerging technologies and tools.
- Mentored and coached junior engineers, acted as a technical lead of the team, and conducted technical interviews for recruitment.
- Engaged with customers by conducting proof of concept trials of innovation projects (deployment, analysis, presentation etc).
- Worked closely with engineering teams to transfer innovation projects into main product development.