Verified Expert in Engineering
Spencer is a designer and full-stack developer from Lincoln, Nebraska, with ten years of professional experience. He has a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in graphic design from the University of Nebraska. He loves solving challenging problems and creating highly usable user interfaces. With his background in both design and programming, Spencer can make the web browser bend to your will.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Git, Sublime Text, OS X
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a multiplayer hoverkart racing game called VLORP.
Designer | Developer
- Designed, built, and maintained web apps for numerous clients.
- Wrote and maintained end-to-end tests for web apps, reducing the number of bugs caught in QA and production.
- Redesigned and rebuilt the front end of a highly complex web app based on data collection and enhancement.
- Created full-stack features on a web-based agricultural appraisal software using React and Node.js.
- Created UI/UX mockups to assist in the rapid prototyping of features.
- Found and fixed bugs across the entire environment.
- Wrote and maintained unit tests to help ensure the quality of code.
- Provided feedback on pull requests from other developers.
Web Designer | Developer
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Designed and built sites under the UNLedu Framework.
- Crafted UI/UX designs for internal and external web apps.
- Created custom themes for both WordPress and Drupal.
Graphic Designer | Web Developer
- Designed, built, and maintained static websites for clients.
- Built, designed, and maintained WordPress websites for clients.
- Created logos and print materials for various clients.
Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Git, InDesign CC, Blender
React, Node.js, jQuery
User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), 2D, 3D, WordPress Themes, Game Design
Express.js, Unity, Box2D
OS X, WordPress, Drupal
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
University of Nebraska—Lincoln - Lincoln, NE, USA