Mobile Automation Engineer2021 - PRESENTMimi Hearing Technologies
Technologies: Python, Mobile, Behave, QA Automation, Mobile Device QA Automation, iOS, Android, SDKs
- Integrated automated execution with Circle CI and GitHub.
- Developed Python Appium-based automation framework for both IOS and Android.
- Executed mobile automation jobs in emulators and AWS Device Farm.
Automation Testing Engineer2022 - 2022Container Exchange Services - Main
- Developed an automation framework from scratch using Cypress. Integrated a DevOps pipeline with QA.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira in Agile methodology.
- Used multiple Amazon Web Services like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon ECS, Amazon SNS, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and AWS Lambda.
Senior QA Automation Test Lead2018 - 2021nbn
- Built automation scripts with Playwright for Angular and React applications.
- Conducted continuous integration of the test scripts to run after each developer builds using Jenkins.
- Led the team both onshore and offshore and built the automation scripts from scratch for new functionalities.
- Used CI/CD to do continuous integration of the builds and logged the defects in Jira tool.
- Utilized ExtentReports for reporting the results after every execution.
Software Developer in Test2012 - 2015The New York Times
Technologies: Selenium, UI Automation, REST API Automation, Databases, Linux
- Handled localization testing, verifying software behavior, accuracy, and suitability for specific locations and regions as part of accessing the digital media across multiple countries using tools like BrowserStack and GeoEdge services.
- Prepared the test strategy, test plan, and test case documents. Designed and developed test automation architecture for eCommerce applications.
- Developed data-driven framework with Selenium WebDriver and Excel files using Apache POI library. Used one of the unit testing frameworks like TestNG to convert the scripts to test cases.
- Worked side by side with software developers to ensure test coverage. Tested web applications and mobile device applications thoroughly.
- Researched and resolved issues identified in automation.
- Collaborated with developers, automation, performance testers, and other stakeholders on different projects. Actively participated in team discussions, sprint planning, demonstrations, and workshops.
Automation Tester2012 - 2013The New York Times
Technologies: Java, Selenium, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Cucumber, Selenium Grid
- Developed automation scripts for a customer service portal for a client.
- Built a data automation integration with the UI framework to achieve multiple data scenarios validation.
- Used Selenium and BDD framework with Java as a programming language and Maven as a build tool.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012American Airlines
Technologies: .NET, C#, Windows Forms (WinForms), Web UI, Visual Studio 2016
- Improved the applications using .NET, C#, and Visual Studio.
- Performed functional testing in the application covering all functionalities.
- Prepared the test strategy, test plan, and test case documents.
- Reported defects in Jira and tracked them for different iterations.