Srihari Reddy Obul Reddy
Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce System Administration Developer
Srihari is a Salesforce Certified Application and System Architect with extensive experience implementing different projects, ranging from greenfield to enhancements. He is passionate about each step of the software development lifecycle. He's a critical thinker and a team player, always willing to discuss ideas, designs, and solutions and drive the team to a consensus before implementing. Srihari has substantial experience in implementing CI/CD for large teams.
Salesforce, REST, GitHub, Jenkins, New Relic
The most amazing...
...thing I've implemented is a CI/CD process for an organization from scratch with nearly 25 developers and functionals while onboarding them.
Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Led the CI/CD implementation from scratch. Onboarded a team of 25 developers and functional consultants.
- Integrated an upstream system to Salesforce using REST. Wrote Apex batches to automate GDPR tasks. Changed sales cloud UI using Lightning Web Components, Aura, and Apex.
- Created proactive monitoring through alerts and platform monitoring dashboards on New Relic.
- Worked on OwnBackup that is used to back up Salesforce data and restore data.
- Contributed to the solution design discussions and big room planning.
Salesforce Technical Developer
New Zealand Post
- Developed new features and built solutions to meet ever-growing call center users, posts, and couriers.
- Contributed to the development and deployment of various features using Salesforce out-of-the-box and custom design.
- Collaborated closely with operations team across courier fleet to understand the flow in real-time and existing legacy systems and convert them to Salesforce technical requirements.
- Served as a developer on client engagement to develop new features while supporting existing applications. Clients were from different industries like insurance, telecom, and FMCG.
- Collaborated closely with product owners and scrum masters for business requirements. Cooperated with the solution architects to understand high-level design and prepare detailed design documents.
- Built, tested, and released. Prepared end-to-end documentation and project handover for the client.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented greenfield Apttus CPQ for Spark New Zealand.
- Created knowledge base materials dedicated to operational efficiency enabling team growth.
- Developed the unit test functionality and released it to production.
- Provided technical guidance and mentored team members.
- Used playbacks for end-users. Released post-production analysis and support and ROI metrics calculation.
Customer Platform as a Service
• Implemented CI/CD process from scratch using Git and Jenkins.
• Onboarded the entire team to follow the CI/CD process.
• Engaged with stakeholders and BAs to understand the requirements and translate them into MVPs.
• Implemented robust and complex REST API integrations.
• Implemented proactive platform monitoring using New Relic.
Built reusable Lightning components. Designed a solution to have a parent component that controls the business logic and passes data to child components. All the child components are reusable dummy components.
Completed a few proofs of concepts to consolidate multiple soap integrations to a single REST API. Pursued the best solution from the outcome. Revisited integration payloads and trimmed them down to what's required for the current business. Shifted business logic from custom objects built long ago to now available standard objects.
This is an instance with massive data, and the implementation was complex with the number of active users. Still, we as a team could sail through it easily by following Agile methodology, delivering small changes which are quick wins.
Lightning Components, Ant Design, Visualforce
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API
GitHub, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Bitbucket, Lightning Design System, Lightning Communities, Visualforce Pages, Jenkins, Process Builder, Flow, Salesforce CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, New Relic
Agile Sprints, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce System Administration, Salesforce Lightning, APIs, Apex Classes, CI/CD Pipelines, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Community, Shell Scripting, CPQ, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Reports, Apttus CPQ Certified, Business Process Analysis, Xero Accounting
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur - Chittoor, India
Salesforce Certified System Architect
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring