Cloud Architect2019 - 2021Genpact
Technologies: AWS, AWS EMR, Ansible, Terraform, Java, Python, Big Data
- Performed a multi-faceted role with a broad range of responsibilities to enable the organization to offer a SaaS product deployed in AWS, including the infrastructure setup, security compliance, CI/CD processes, and Kubernetes setup.
- Designed and implemented product deployment architecture to support the technical stack in a secure and scalable fashion with AWS Native services. Worked with a team to implement complex multi-account solutions and automate infrastructure activities.
- Established a code management process based on industry best practices and collaborated with development teams to align it. Established CI/CD environment, using Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Fortify, etc.
Technical Lead2018 - 2019Capital One Financial
Technologies: AngularJS, Ansible, AWS, Java, Go, Jenkins, Amazon Machine Images (AMI), Angular
- Worked on developing an enterprise application to automate the entire release management process, including validation of test results, static code analysis, and deployment, allowing agile teams to release products more frequently.
- Coordinated with different enterprise teams to establish integration with source code management tools used for peer review validation, build tools for test results validation, static analysis tools, and security analysis tools.
- Guided the team in implementing a highly available and resilient solution to host the microservices-based application solution in Angular, Go, and Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL.
- Established a CI/CD process and implemented the pipeline using Jenkins multi-branch pipeline for application deployment in AWS using Kubernetes and Ansible.
- Prepared and validated a disaster recovery plan. Reviewed the code and acted as a gatekeeper to ensure quality. Managed the Kubernetes cluster, including Amazon Machine Image (AMI) rehydration, backups, and upgrades.
- Integrated Kubernetes with Splunk Enterprise to log and set up application monitoring using Datadog and New Relic.
Lead Technical Consultant2012 - 2017Capital One Financial
Technologies: AngularJS, Ansible, AWS, Java, PostgreSQL
- Worked on multiple initiatives to transform project delivery methodology from Waterfall to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and optimize all delivery practices, including release management.
- Installed Windows Jenkins slave in AWS for functional testing as part of DevOps implementation and optimization. Implemented the CI/CD pipeline by integrating GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Chef. Automated the deployments using AWS CloudFormation.
- Validated multiple PoCs to allow data from various source systems using Kinesis Data Streams, Redshift, EMR, S3, and Lambda as part of data ingestion set up in AWS. Implemented a solution using Lambda, S3, and AWS Cloud Computing Services.
- Implemented the application set up in AWS using security groups, EC2, AWS Route 53, Auto Scaling, Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, EBS, and KMS as part of legacy application migration to AWS. Performed the required architectural changes to the application.
- Developed a web application to capture the agile team information using AngularJS, Spring Boot, and Mongo. Integrated the application with enterprise HR systems for the required data feed. Deployed the production solution and provided user support.
Technical Consultant2007 - 2012Wipro
Technologies: Java, Clarity PPM, SQL
- Participated in multiple engagements to provide project management implementation solutions using the CA Clarity product.
- Defined the process gaps with standard project frameworks and offer solutions using CA Clarity to bridge them.
- Collaborated with infrastructure teams to set up the required application infrastructure. Installed and implemented CA Clarity product solutions.
Developer2004 - 2007Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Java, JSP
- Worked on multiple engagements to provide project management implementation solutions using HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Developed project management applications in Java, JavaServer Pages (JSP), and PPM.
- Implemented custom reporting solutions for PPM using Oracle PL/SQL.