Verified Expert in Engineering
Stanislav has a strong background in Rust and C++ and enjoys exploring new languages and frameworks. He wrote commercial software used by millions of people worldwide and is experienced in many programming languages and computer internals, including CPU, caches, memory, buses, and consumer electronics.
IDEA IDE, Rust, Git, Sublime Text, GitHub
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is Metta OS, a social and humane multimedia operating system for the 21st century.
Principal Software Engineer
- Partnered with a colleague to form and build a fresh team focused on crafting client-side SDKs.
- Communicated with internal and external customers and supported feature development of new SDKs.
- Started my own joint company to bring modern technology to the real-estate world.
- Designed and implemented the back-end infrastructure of the website using PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP, and Python.
- Implemented an iOS mobile application using Objective-C.
- Executed website deployment through Git over SSH for a seamless and secure deployment process.
- Implemented ClickOnce software installation infrastructure.
Senior C++ Developer
- Collaborated in creating specifications for new features.
- Developed new features for the desktop client based on the specifications and solved compatibility issues.
- Consistently enhanced code quality by implementing improvements and incorporating unit tests.
- Assisted in identifying and resolving a range of minor bugs.
- Participated in daily standups and supported the agile development process.
- Implemented a Linux version of Skype UI using Qt3 and later Qt4.
- Implemented Linux audio support for consumer electronics.
- Integrated with a pre-existing audio library infrastructure.
- Implemented Android audio support using OpenCORE and C++, with Java/JNI interface.
- Included Azure-deployed HTTP controllers for audio calls.
Infinet Wireless, Inc.
- Implemented a wireless router monitoring interface using native Infinet libraries and Qt.
- Integrated with the existing in-house C++ framework libraries.
IA «Neftegaz.RU» www.neftegaz.ru
- Maintained a large oil & gas industry portal web site.
- Wrote a speed-optimized web server statistics analyzer in Ruby.
«ASK Group» www.ask.ru
- Maintained a large distributed Windows network consisting of three offices in three regions connected through VPN.
- Automated user and admin tasks.
«Visual Mechanics» www.vismech.ru
- Implemented a web shop framework in PHP.
- Created a visual table building tool for a website back-end.
System Administrator, Developer
AG «Courier» www.zauralmedia.ru
- Maintained a small network of non-linear video editing PC stations.
- Designed and implemented a small CRM-style tool in PHP.
- Designed and implemented a roll titles editor application for TV broadcasting.
- Reverse engineered a binary storage format used by the broadcasting hardware.
- Wrote miscellaneous software for internal use.
The tool was initially developed as a C++ project and later transitioned to Rust.
Qt, Qt Quick, Boost, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Cocoa
GitHub, CMake, Git, Android NDK, Xcode, Subversion (SVN), Redmine, VirtualBox, NGINX, IDEA IDE, Sublime Text, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE
Linux, Unix, MacOS, iOS, Windows Server, Windows, Embedded Linux, Android, BSD
Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, REST, Class-based OOP, Distributed Programming, Functional Programming, Model View Controller (MVC), Event-driven Programming, Functional Reactive Programming, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Actor Programming, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Riak, MongoDB
Network Programming, UDP, Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Pijul, SDKs
FLTK, Protobuf, ØMQ
Course Degree in Machine Learning
Coursera - Stanford