CTO2022 - PRESENTLangulex
Technologies: Expo, React Native, React, UI, UX, Express.js, MongoDB, GraphQL, Apollo, Node.js, Front-end, CSS
- Worked on an Expo-based React Native application for learning words.
- Replaced REST-powered back end with GraphQL, based on the Apollo server.
- Created an Express.js/Node.js back-end service connected with the MongoDB database, which exposes GraphQL API with multiple permission levels.
Full-stack React (TypeScript) and Elixir Developer2020 - 2022HACERA
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Figma, Elixir, Phoenix, React Native, Monaco, Web 3.0, UI, UX, CSS, Expo, Next.js, Collaboration, Front-end
- Created a web-based code editor for blockchain developers. The editor included multiple resizable panes, a file explorer, and the ability to execute code and leave inline code comments.
- Created a React application for developers to collaborate on blockchain-related projects. Users could edit code simultaneously, publish changes to Git, manage team permissions, and log in using their Wallet.
- Worked on an Elixir project for the Jupyter Notebooks.
- Led the development of multiple projects' shared styles using different tech stacks. Worked with designers to define the united naming conventions, configured project styling frameworks, and created shared components libraries.
- Worked on a wallet application inside React Native Expo ecosystem.
Lead Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Langulex
- Designed and created a responsive web application using React with my Material UI-based styles.
- Developed Python-based HTML and plain-text markup and lexical structure extractors using Celery queues.
- Created a reading-session tracker Flask app with statistics along with word definitions.
- Developed a self-repetition learning system for tracking skill-level approximations across different skills.
- Made a data aggregator for multiple external dictionary APIs to provide an application with data.
- Connected components together using an OAuth server acting like a reversed proxy based on Laravel.
Full-stack Developer2000 - 2020Self-employed
- Developed a desktop application for calculating medical parameters using a given patient's analysis results (Adobe Air).
- Created and maintained multiple online stores and catalogs based on my own PHP-based CMS.
- Delivered multiple promotional websites and Facebook apps.
- Added improvements or fixes to many side projects.
- Used various technologies in work, starting with Flash in the early days and ending with Angular, React, and Laravel.
Lead Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Bamboo Labs
- Created two web React-based applications for teachers and students.
- Developed a tool with multiple steps for creating teacher assignments, including a quiz generation assistant, allowing teachers to prioritize words and manually select, modify, and add questions of different types within the React application.
- Designed and developed multiple statistical graphs using D3.js.
- Created a tokenized text reader for students that enabled students to get word definitions, translations, visuals, and audio within the React application.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Noviy Disk
- Created a Moodle-based educational website for high school/college students, giving them information about future career opportunities.
- Added multiple custom plugins with responsive designs that were configurable within Moodle admin panel, including custom question types and courses.
- Integrated the ability for students to create their own portfolio and publish it on an external platform using their APIs.
- Created a new user role and control panel for employers, so they can publish vacancies on the website and students can apply for the openings.
- Improved a Moodle notifications system by implementing the ability to unsubscribe from emails.