Lead Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTLangulex
- Designed and created a responsive web application using React with my own Material-based styles.
- Developed Python-based HTML and plain-text markup and lexical structure extractors using Celery queues.
- Created a reading-session tracker Flask app with statistics along with word definitions.
- Developed a self-repetition learning system for tracking skill-level approximations across different skills.
- Made a data aggregator for multiple external dictionary APIs to provide an application with data.
- Connected components together using an OAuth server acting like a reversed proxy based on Laravel.
Full-stack Developer2000 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Developed a desktop application for calculating medical parameters using a given patient's analysis results (Adobe Air).
- Created and maintained multiple online stores and catalogs based on my own PHP-based CMS.
- Delivered multiple promotional websites and Facebook apps.
- Added improvements or fixes to many side projects.
- Used various technologies in work, starting with Flash in the early days and ending with Angular, React, and Laravel.
Lead Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Bamboo Labs
- Created two web React-based applications for teachers and students.
- Developed a tool with multiple steps for creating teacher assignments including a quiz generation assistant, allowing teachers to prioritize words and manually select, modify and add questions of different types within the React application.
- Designed and developed multiple statistical graphs using D3.js.
- Created a tokenized text reader for students which enabled students to get word definitions, translations, visuals, and audio within the React application.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Noviy Disk
- Created a Moodle-based educational website for high school/college students, giving them information about future career opportunities.
- Added multiple custom plugins with responsive designs that were configurable within Moodle admin panel, including custom question types and courses.
- Integrated the ability for students to create their own portfolio and publish it on an external platform using their APIs.
- Created a new user role and control panel for employers, so they can publish vacancies on the website and students can apply for the openings.
- Improved a Moodle notifications system by implementing the ability to unsubscribe from emails.