Verified Expert in Engineering
Stan is passionate about his work and loves to polish each piece of code to perfection, starting with prototyping to multiple testing until he's satisfied that it's a solid, stable part of the project. With over 15 years of hands-on development experience, he's well-versed with various tech stacks. Stan is extremely aware that the tech world is relentlessly evolving and that he must keep up, but luckily he has an insatiable fascination with cutting-edge technology.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, PyCharm, PhpStorm, WebStorm
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is an application to extend foreign language vocabulary based on personal requirements instead of predefined learning scenarios.
- Created a fast, functional prototype to manage MRO processes in React and Node.js connected by a GraphQL interface.
- Created a template-powered service to export work orders for aircraft maintenance as printable forms.
- Created multiple user-friendly dashboards for managers and engineers to overhaul the maintenance processes and aircraft statuses in React.
Full-stack React (TypeScript) and Elixir Developer
- Created a web-based code editor for blockchain developers. The editor included multiple resizable panes, a file explorer, and the ability to execute code and leave inline code comments.
- Created a React application for developers to collaborate on blockchain-related projects. Users could edit code simultaneously, publish changes to Git, manage team permissions, and log in using their Wallet.
- Worked on an Elixir project for the Jupyter Notebooks.
- Led the development of multiple projects' shared styles using different tech stacks. Worked with designers to define the united naming conventions, configured project styling frameworks, and created shared components libraries.
- Worked on a wallet application inside React Native Expo ecosystem.
Lead Full-stack Developer
- Designed and created a responsive web application using React with my Material UI-based styles.
- Developed Python-based HTML and plain-text markup and lexical structure extractors using Celery queues.
- Created a reading-session tracker Flask app with statistics along with word definitions.
- Developed a self-repetition learning system for tracking skill-level approximations across different skills.
- Made a data aggregator for multiple external dictionary APIs to provide an application with data.
- Connected components together using an OAuth server acting like a reversed proxy based on Laravel.
- Developed a desktop application for calculating medical parameters using a given patient's analysis results (Adobe Air).
- Created and maintained multiple online stores and catalogs based on my own PHP-based CMS.
- Delivered multiple promotional websites and Facebook apps.
- Added improvements or fixes to many side projects.
- Used various technologies in work, starting with Flash in the early days and ending with Angular, React, and Laravel.
Lead Front-end Developer
- Created two web React-based applications for teachers and students.
- Developed a tool with multiple steps for creating teacher assignments, including a quiz generation assistant, allowing teachers to prioritize words and manually select, modify, and add questions of different types within the React application.
- Designed and developed multiple statistical graphs using D3.js.
- Created a tokenized text reader for students that enabled students to get word definitions, translations, visuals, and audio within the React application.
- Created a Moodle-based educational website for high school/college students, giving them information about future career opportunities.
- Added multiple custom plugins with responsive designs that were configurable within Moodle admin panel, including custom question types and courses.
- Integrated the ability for students to create their own portfolio and publish it on an external platform using their APIs.
- Created a new user role and control panel for employers, so they can publish vacancies on the website and students can apply for the openings.
- Improved a Moodle notifications system by implementing the ability to unsubscribe from emails.
The application had four major parts:
• Front-end welcome pages on Laravel using classic Blade templates
• Back-end API powered by Laravel
• AngularJS application for trainers
• AngularJS application for other users
From the start, I handled the prototyping and development with only vague customer ideas to guide me. The Laravel website and AngularJS application had custom adaptive styles based on the Bootstrap framework. Grunt was used as the primary building tool.
Interactive Education Catalog and Databasehttp://bdd-eor.edu.ru
• Unified the authorization between applications using OAuth 2, so materials created within the database could be used within the educational catalog after accounts have been linked. It also allowed the future expansion of the database to other projects.
• Implemented a new functionality for both applications (question types and calendar events).
• Developed a learning system, allowing users to register in the catalog as students and subscribe to courses provided by teachers (originally provided by the database), including a grading system, reviews, and statistics.
• Added new user roles and updated the existing ones so that a user could have different roles within the custom admin panel.
• Created a custom theme for the project.
• Added a lot of new plugins, including integration with an external API and new functionality to create/search resumes and vacancies.
• Developed a motivational learning module with an interactive image-based progression, allowing students to build up their "village of knowledge," where each building changed depending on the student's progress.
Kover-vertolet | Online Shop Specializing in Carpets
• Handled both front-end and back-end development using a provided single-resolution design.
• Implemented an admin panel that allows the complete customization of the website content, including related SEO tags, and an XLS parser to automatically update prices and availability of items.
Laravel, Redux, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, MUI (Material UI), AngularJS, Flask, Symfony, Phoenix, React Native, Express.js, Jest
React, REST APIs, jQuery, Node.js, Emotion Library
Moodle, GitHub, Webpack, Adobe Photoshop, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm, Celery, Grunt, Jenkins, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Figma, Expo
MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Front-end, Full-stack, APIs, WebSockets, CI/CD Pipelines, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Monaco, Web 3.0, IP Networks, Mobile Networks, Apollo, Collaboration, Graphic Design, PDF, Storybook
UI Design, Agile Software Development
Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress
Master's Degree in Telecommunications
Technical University of Communications and Informatics - Moscow, Russia