Web Developer2019 - 2019Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), HTML, Git, CSS, SVG, D3.js, Vue.js, Express.js, Node.js
- Built the back end and front end using Node.js, Express.js, and Vue.js to input and store user data.
- Created a module to generate PDF report with charts and tables using D3.js and SVG from the stored financial data using provided formulas.
Senior PHP Developer2017 - 2019Apex Brands, LLC (via Toptal)
- Contributed to the development of a membership site using Laravel, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Developed from start to finish a system for managing a real-estate business which lets you manage various real-estate objects, budgets, and more. Also built various reports. Main technologies used include Laravel, Vue.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Helped to build an SMS marketing system and converting its front-end code from jQuery to Vue.js. Main technologies used include Laravel, Vue.js, jQuery, and MongoDB.
Software Developer2017 - 2017GDC Services Russia
Technologies: NUnit, Ninject, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, C#
- Created a tool for manipulating the active directory, exchange, and link via a PowerShell adapter.
- Implemented TDD using NUnit, Moq, and Ninject.
- Supported the created application.
- Communicated with the customers.
Software Engineer | Team Lead2010 - 2016GLONASS+112
- Created a geoinformation system used by municipal services and ecology departments.
- Built a school bus monitoring system aimed at reducing the number of car accidents with school buses by controlling the route and speed violations and providing a special communication channel between dispatchers and drivers.
- Developed a command center system used during Universiade 2013 in Kazan.
- Created the emergency system 112 currently working in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia.
- Led a team during the development of all the specified systems.
X++ Developer2008 - 2010Norbit
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), X++, Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Developed a solution for Ak Bars Hockey Club (Kazan, Russia).
- Created a solution for Zenit Volleyball Club (Kazan, Russia).
.NET Developer2007 - 2008Fujitsu GDC Russia
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Multithreading, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#
- Developed a specialized eCommerce system.
- Worked as the point of contact between the Russian and English development teams.
C++ Developer2004 - 2007ICL — KME CS
Technologies: Standard Template Library (STL), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Multithreading, SQL, FreeBSD, Qt, C++
- Contributed to the development of a client-server application using UDP for a communication layer.
- Developed several visual 3D components for displaying various statistic data.
- Created several types of specialized editors.