- Open-Source Software DeveloperSelf-employed2015 - 2016
- Wrote complete documentation+examples of the library, available on a site which itself is a demonstration of the library's functionality (behave3d.net).
- Web DeveloperKnowledge Based Intelligence2010 - 2015
- Designed, developed, and supported a corporate training and testing system “Knowledge Based Intelligence,” used internally at Alliance Boots GmbH production sites in the UK.
- Software ConsultantCertipost2010 - 2010
Technologies: EDI, MRT, IDOC, XML, XSLT, Oracle SQL, SVN
- Consulted for corporate clients on electronic document standards and their technical implementation on various networks (AS2, HTTP, IPX400, Tradanet, etc.). Wrote XSL transformations for different electronic data interchange formats (EDI, MRT, IDOC,…).
- iOS DeveloperSelf-employed2009 - 2010
Technologies: C++ and ObjectiveC on XCode, OpenGL ES, 3ds Max, Photoshop
- Developed accelerometer-driven music applications.
- Published titles YossBeats and YossGuitar.
- Researched and developed gesture recognition via accelerometer data.
- Developed a sound mixer + compressor achieving the lowest possible latency on an iOS device for playing (simultaneous) sounds, not using the standard API sound mixing.
- Mobile Games DeveloperGameloft2005 - 2009
Technologies: J2ME, C (BREW), C++, Objective C, Visual Studio, Xcode, Eclipse, JBuilder, OpenGL, SVN
- Ported the program for the King Kong project. Technologies used: C, BREW on Visual Studio; SVN.
- Ported the program for Platinum Solitare, Real Football 2007, Rayman 3, Gameloft Backgammon, Midnight Bowling, and Mystery Mansion Pinball projects. Technologies used: J2ME on JBuilder, Eclipse, SVN, Perl, and Python.
- Created code for Diamond Rush, Rayman Kart, and The Settlers projects. Technologies used: J2ME on JBuilder, XML via DocumentBuilderFactory, SVN.
- Led the development of CSI: Miami (iPod), Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes (iPhone), and Rise Of Lost Empires (iPhone) projects. Technologies used: C++ and ObjectiveC on Visual Studio and XCode, OpenGL ES, iPhone SDK, PowerVR SDK, XML (DocumentBuilderFactory), SVN.
- Web DeveloperCTS Media GmbH2003 - 2005
- Designed and developed a CMS in PHP4 + mySQL employed in projects of the company; developed site-specific modules for this system and other CMS (eZ Publish, MAXcms).
- Designed and programmed CMS-based sites (mainly e-shops).
- Created the graphical design of sites and UI elements.
- Designed and programmed Flash animations (intros, trailers) and components (menus, maps, etc.).
- Web DeveloperMetaVisia2001 - 2003
- Created business sites and programmed separate components like menus and Flash banners.
- Participated in the graphic design for some of the projects.