Verified Expert in Engineering
Apache HTTP Server, Git, TortoiseSVN, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is an accelerometer-driven music app for iOS with own low-latency sound mixer and compressor.
Open-Source Software Developer
- Wrote complete documentation+examples of the library, available on a site which itself is a demonstration of the library's functionality (behave3d.net).
Knowledge Based Intelligence
- Designed, developed, and supported a corporate training and testing system “Knowledge Based Intelligence,” used internally at Alliance Boots GmbH production sites in the UK.
- Consulted for corporate clients on electronic document standards and their technical implementation on various networks (AS2, HTTP, IPX400, Tradanet, etc.). Wrote XSL transformations for different electronic data interchange formats (EDI, MRT, IDOC,…).
- Developed accelerometer-driven music applications.
- Published titles YossBeats and YossGuitar.
- Researched and developed gesture recognition via accelerometer data.
- Developed a sound mixer + compressor achieving the lowest possible latency on an iOS device for playing (simultaneous) sounds, not using the standard API sound mixing.
Mobile Games Developer
- Ported the program for the King Kong project. Technologies used: C, BREW on Visual Studio; SVN.
- Ported the program for Platinum Solitare, Real Football 2007, Rayman 3, Gameloft Backgammon, Midnight Bowling, and Mystery Mansion Pinball projects. Technologies used: J2ME on JBuilder, Eclipse, SVN, Perl, and Python.
- Created code for Diamond Rush, Rayman Kart, and The Settlers projects. Technologies used: J2ME on JBuilder, XML via DocumentBuilderFactory, SVN.
- Led the development of CSI: Miami (iPod), Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes (iPhone), and Rise Of Lost Empires (iPhone) projects. Technologies used: C++ and ObjectiveC on Visual Studio and XCode, OpenGL ES, iPhone SDK, PowerVR SDK, XML (DocumentBuilderFactory), SVN.
CTS Media GmbH
- Designed and developed a CMS in PHP4 + mySQL employed in projects of the company; developed site-specific modules for this system and other CMS (eZ Publish, MAXcms).
- Designed and programmed CMS-based sites (mainly e-shops).
- Created the graphical design of sites and UI elements.
- Designed and programmed Flash animations (intros, trailers) and components (menus, maps, etc.).
- Created business sites and programmed separate components like menus and Flash banners.
- Participated in the graphic design for some of the projects.
CFriendlyCell Image Recognition
jQuery, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCV, SDL, REST APIs
Debugging, HIPAA Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), SAP IDoc, Research & Critical Thinking
Visual Studio, TortoiseSVN, Git, Apache HTTP Server, Flash, Xcode, JBuilder, Subversion (SVN), Adobe Photoshop, 3ds Max
J2ME, BREW, Eclipse
MySQL, Oracle SQL
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Ruse University - Ruse
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Ruse University - Ruse