Stéphane P. Péricat
Verified Expert in Engineering
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Vue, Nuxt.js, GraphQL, Apollo Server
The most amazing...
...product I've built is a complete online retail banking solution for one of the biggest banks in Kuwait.
Principal Software Engineer
- Developed and maintained a retirement management application.
- Contributed to cross-team FE development architecture and technical standards.
- Built internal development tooling to speed up UI application development.
- Worked with the product owner to establish a roadmap and make sure deadlines were met.
Lead Software Engineer
- Architected and developed a greenfield financial application.
- Worked with site reliability engineers on CI/CD improvements.
- Led and coached a remote team of engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
- Built a web-based platform for investments professionals and wealth managers.
- Maintained the codebase and the overall platform and developed new features, such as a component library.
- Maintained technical documentation and coached associate engineers.
- Built web components for an online financial platform.
- Maintained a legacy Angular 1.5 financial application.
- Maintained technical documentation for both active and legacy projects.
Contract Software Engineer
- Maintained various legacy and active AngularJS applications.
- Componentized a monolith financial client-side application.
- Improved and maintained documentation for both active and legacy projects.
- Developed and maintained web and mobile banking applications.
- Consulted on technical matters and trained new hires.
- Maintained the internal knowledge base and training materials.
- Built an API aimed at game developers looking to integrate with the platform.
- Built new functionality for the gaming portals.
- Conducted training and coaching and wrote internal documentation.
- Wrote HTML newsletters and maintained an email marketing application in PHP.
- Conceived, developed, and built complex marketing campaigns.
- Built realty websites using WordPress and Drupal, along with web stores using Magento.
Bootstrap, Nuxt.js, Jest, Electron, Express.js, AngularJS
Node.js, Vue, Vue 2, jQuery, MooTools
Git, Jira, Vue CLI, Webpack, Gulp, Adobe Photoshop, Mocha, Karma, Mongoose, ITerm, Grunt, Jenkins, Sonar, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
Scrum, Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
OS X, Ubuntu, Linux, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon EC2, WordPress, Drupal, Magento
Front-end, Web Development, Front-end Development, Apollo Server, Unix Shell Scripting, Vite, Web3, Playwright, CloudBees, VitePress
MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Associate's Degree in Computer Systems and Networks
Université François-Rabelais - Blois, France
M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers