Founder | CEO2016 - PRESENTBubby
Technologies: Node.js, Objective-C, Express.js, MongoDB. AWS, Microsoft Bot Platform
- Designed and implemented a native Objective-C matchmaking app.
- Created matching algorithms using best-in-class approaches to optimize matches and dates amongst the community.
- Built a chatbot to interact with users; including a state machine mapping dialogue flows and natural language processing to understand responses.
- Built a Node.js server and RESTful API that supports thousands of production users.
- Featured in the press; including the Bloomberg Business Week, San Francisco Chronicle, and the New York Observer.
Co-Founder | CTO2012 - 2015Knotch
Technologies: Node.js, Express, Objective-C, MongoDB, AWS EC2, S3, SendGrid
- Architected and built both the Node.js server and RESTful APIs.
- Built a native Objective-C client app that was featured multiple times by the App Store.
- Scaled the product to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Recruited and managed a team of developers to continue to grow the company and our technology.
- Was featured in many prominent publications including TechCrunch, Mashable, the New York Times, and more.
- Held a US patent for the invention of our proprietary color-based feedback system and user interface.
- Managed the product designers and developers to run a highly efficient development team.