Full-Stack Developer2012 - 2016CoMo Coding
- Built a native iOS application used by a state Attorney General to track and manage every contact he met during his time in office.
- Created a sync algorithm to keep over five thousand contacts with custom meta data all up to date across multiple devices.
- Created two native iOS games for iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV using SpriteKit.
iOS Developer2013 - 2015Aviation Awarnys
- Created a native iOS application for private airline companies to track flights and manage expenses incurred during trips.
- Interacted with a RESTful API to provide data to the iOS application.
- Uploaded image data from phone to API for storing receipts.
Chief Technology Officer2011 - 2014Nightlife
- Built a native iOS application providing users with detailed and up-to-date information about events happening in their city.
- Integrated Stripe payments into the venue facing website and automated monthly payments.
- Automated the process of adding new venues and new cities, reducing the amount of time to do so from one week to around 2 hours.
- Created a custom push notification service to allow sending event and venue advertisements to users, and to allow notifications for social media features.
- Implemented a cache using Redis to reduce load time on the servers when fetching event information through the API.
- Built a RESTful API for the iOS and Android applications to interact with the Nightlife data.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013REMAX
Technologies: Objective-C, Python, Node.js
- Created a native iOS application to allow users in Lake of the Ozarks, MO to locate homes for sale that fit their needs.
- Built a Node.js service to interact with the MLS database and provide information to our RESTful API.
iOS Developer2009 - 2012CARFAX
Technologies: Objective-C, Native iOS, Java, HTML
- Maintained the iOS app for consumers to purchase CARFAX Reports.
- Maintained and built new features for the website to allow consumers to purchase CARFAX Reports.
- Maintained the code that generated the CARFAX Reports.