Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTMotorola Solutions
- Developed an on-premise storage solution for customers not yet able to migrate to the cloud.
- Built a high-security platform to aid investigators in their international cases. Implemented the security and privacy protocols required for regulations and worked closely with customers to plan and structure requirements.
- Designed and implemented a strategy to migrate our infrastructure to the cloud.
- Assisted in the design, development, and deployment of an updated version of our managed storage solution to comply with data privacy laws abroad.
Software Engineer2017 - 2020Callyo
Technologies: AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, Android, NestJS, PHP, Symfony, React
- Helped develop i911, an application used by first responders to obtain accurate location data of people that have dialed 911. It streams victim and first responders' GPS coordinates onto a map which is used to aid in search and rescue operations.
- Developed a full-stack platform to provide our developers and support staff the dashboards and tooling necessary to solve tickets, reducing both developer and support onboarding overhead and significantly reducing the average ticket response time.
- Migrated a large template-based investigative platform to React using modern best-practices including storybook for component design, cypress for end-to-end testing, redux for state mangement, and apollo graphql for data fetching.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Net Synergy Virtual Solutions
- Developed an API gateway that served as a data ingestion point for a large number of microservices.
- Automated parts of our customer acquisition and lead generation process, using Apache NiFi, AWS Lambda, and AWS API Gateway.
- Worked with management to optimize our project management pipeline, removing the need or drastically reducing the duration of many Scrum meetings.