SQL Developer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
Member since July 2, 2017
As a premier level developer, Stephen's been in charge of the development, design, systems, and day-to-day operations—working with clients and management for timeline and priority decisions. He has 17 years of experience including coding in C#, Python, PHP, Swift, ASP.NET, Java, SQL and more.
Owner2010 - PRESENTSyfer Web Systems
Technologies: Python, MySQL, Swift, .NET
- Worked on contract development in Python and .NET.
- Developed iOS apps using Swift and Objective-C.
Director of Development2010 - 2017SideStudios
Technologies: Python, Django, .NET, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server
- Built multiple full-service eCommerce platforms in multiple languages.
- Architected platforms to function seamlessly for dozens of clients.
- Managed client requests so that improvements requested by one client were available to all clients.
- Integrated with multiple ERP systems including iSync, BrightPearl, and AX.
- Integrated with multiple payment providers, including CyberSource, Authorize.Net, PayPal, and Braintree.
- Developed a Microsoft website in C# .NET 3.5 and 4.0; including .Net MVC, AJAX, jQuery, Linq, NUnit, and SQL Server 2008 and 2012.
- Developed an open source website development in PHP with Cake and Python in Django, with a MySQL database.
- Worked with an offshore development team to increase development efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Contract Developer2011 - 2011Cie Studios
Technologies: C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Developed an advertising portal for ad management, publisher and advertiser reporting, and billing management in C# .NET 4.0, including .NET MVC 3, jQuery, NHibernate, and SQL Server 2008.
Technical Manager2011 - 2011Automotive.com
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
- Managed development tasks and projects for multiple automotive themed websites, including Automotive.com and Motortrend.com.
- Developed in ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
Technical Manager2004 - 2010FOX Audience Network
Technologies: C#, .NET, SQL Server, Java, Struts, PostgreSQL
- Directed a team of 10 developers responsible for the development and implementation of top-tier web-based services for the FOX Audience Network, including websites promoting top-rated television shows. Technologies used include C# .NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005, and Perforce Source Control.
- Analyzed business requirements and architected, developed, launched, and administered a large-scale web-based advertising network reporting and management portal. Technologies used include Java 6, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JUnit, and SVN Source Control.
- Facilitated cross-functional efforts by engaging and managing business relationships with QA, operations, and offshore customer teams.
- Oversaw the offshore development and QA teams in India, and a remote QA team in Montana.
Contract Developer2003 - 2004Intertrans
Technologies: ColdFusion, SQL Server
- Administered an entire site from the graphical setup of the front page to the back-end transaction processing, reporting, customer service, and data entry interfaces.
Senior Developer2001 - 2003Electracash
Technologies: VB.net, ASP.net, SQL Server
- Upgraded all systems to the Visual Basic .NET platform; developed new interfaces for sales, accounting, administration, merchant services, and provided the full life cycle development of new company products.
Web Developer2000 - 2001Online Gaming Systems
Technologies: VB, C++, SQL Server
- Developed web-based applications and performed all aspects of a system application, design, and architectural implementation.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, .NET, Django, Angular
StorageMySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
OtherPayment Gateways, eCommerce, Social Networking, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Content Management Systems (CMS)
ToolsGit, Google Analytics