Lead Front-end Engineer2021 - 2022AIP Labs
- Led development of the React-based front end of the AIPDerm digital dermatology hospital, a revolutionary AI-powered skin triaging and diagnostic screening platform.
- Implemented localization and internationalization features to prepare the platform for a Hungarian market launch. Managed and resolved dozens of customer requests, which directly reduced support tickets by 65% within the first two weeks of launch.
- Worked closely with a cross-functional UI/UX team to bring sophisticated, streamlined, and pixel-perfect healthcare experiences to life.
- Took the initiative in identifying areas for modification and improvement of the platform, tracked them using the Clubhouse project management tool, and delivered significant wins to user satisfaction KPIs.
- Refactored the software codebase using the latest React patterns and paradigms, including Hooks and functional components, improving efficiency, reliability, and minimizing technical debt.
Front-end Developer2020 - 20211Call Group
Technologies: Angular, Angular Material, Node.js, Jasmine, Cypress.io, Bootstrap, CKEditor, Moment.js, RxJS, Socket.IO
- Developed a project and task management app operated as a service provided by University Hospitals Trust. Maintained the app by fixing client-side issues.
- - Built core components using Angular 12 plus Material UI. Collaborated with team members with Asana/Trello. Worked on API integration using RxJS and implemented inline editor with CKEditor.
- Took part in launching the product version of the app and worked on several sprints to fix live issues and add new features.