Azure Cloud Architect2018 - PRESENTWorld Wide Technology
Technologies: DevOps, Azure, Terraform, Ansible, Cloud
- Developed and deployed Azure DevOps pipelines to support.
- Established and designed processes and documentation for team creation of high level designs.
- Generated project support documentation to include procedural documents, implementation guidance, work artifacts, as well as risk and control posture.
Senior Data Center Engineer (Automation)2018 - 2019World Wide Technology
Technologies: Templates, ARM, AWS CloudFormation, Cisco, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud
- Developed, supported, and orchestrated cloud deployments, migrations, and configuration management through Infrastructure as code operations, utilizing Ansible, Puppet, Cisco Cloud Center, and cloud provider solutions.
- Built, deployed, and maintained tools and monitoring solutions.
- Conducted numerous consulting engagements and workshops with federal entities.
Senior IT Auditor - Infrastructure2017 - 2018Vanguard
Technologies: AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Windows PowerShell, Python, Cloud
- Conducted IT audits of emerging technologies, cloud services, servers, databases, operating systems, data storage, networking, performance and capacity management, incident management, messaging and email, telephone and VoIP configurations.
- Developed internal tools to support further audit activities.
- Presented to internal clients and fellow auditors on specific technology sets, audit-able entities, and best practices.
Cloud Deployment Team Lead2016 - 2017Insight (Supporting SAP America)
Technologies: SolarWinds, SAP HANA, Cloud
- Supervised and supported 18 full-scale deployments with equipment totaling over $20 million.
- Led and supervised a team of 12 data center engineers for all cloud deployments for eight SAP data centers in three countries.
- Installed, configured, and supervised cabling and connectivity for Cisco, Arista, Lenovo, and HP Enterprise equipment, as well as NetApp and F5 network appliances.