CTO2016 - PRESENTCognism
Technologies: Scala, Java, Python, AngularJS, AWS
- Created a platform for lead prospecting.
- Developed a CRM data cleaning service.
Software Architect2015 - 2016Cognism
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Play Framework, MongoDB, NLP, NER
- Created a complex event processing framework.
- Designed a complete microservice architecture.
- Assisted in project management and development.
Product Development Manager2013 - 2016Etna
- Created a web application for processing and visualizing business events coming in from different systems using Scala, Play Framework, Akka, and MongoDB.
- Created a system for tracking and managing business processes of emergency medical services using Scala, Play Framework, Akka, and MongoDB.
Back-end Developer2015 - 2015Comcast
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Spray Framework, AWS Route53, dnsjava
- Created a back-end API layer for managing various DNS servers like AWS, Route 53, and dnsjava.
Software Architect2013 - 2015Think You, Inc.
Technologies: Scala, Spray, MySQL
- Built a RESTful back-end system used by mobile apps (iOS, Android).
Back-end Developer2013 - 2014Catchapp
Technologies: Scala, Play Framework, Akka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Implemented a cluster system using Akka cluster.
- Implemented an autocomplete service using ElasticSearch suggestion feature.
- Created a continuous integration system using Jenkins CI.
- Migrated an existing database solution to MongoDB.
- Integrated the system with Zabbix.
Research and Development Team Leader2008 - 2013Etna
Technologies: Java EE, WebSphere AS, DB2
- Designed and implemented a transactional, modular, and service-oriented framework for a banking application using Java EE and WebSphere AS.
IT Architect2005 - 2013Etna
Technologies: Smalltalk, VAGen, Java EE, WebSphere AS, DB2
- Created a module for printing and sending bank statements to bank customers using Smalltalk and Java.
- Created a framework for debt enforcement system within a bank information system using Java EE, WebSphere AS, and DB2.
- Created a module for deposits for legal entities within existing bank system using Java EE, WebSphere AS, and DB2.
- Created a module for integration to Forex trading system using Java EE, WebSphere AS, and DB2.
- Supported a bank payment application using Smalltalk, VAGen, and DB2.
Parallel Programming Technology Researcher2005 - 2005University of Zagreb Computing Centre
Technologies: MPI, C
- Research project on parallel programming technologies alternatives.
- Created multiple MPI programs showcases which run on the Isabella cluster.
- Prepared and held a 3-day course on using MPI on the Isabella cluster.