Verified Expert in Engineering
Stojan is an Android developer with several years of experience who is interested in developing native Android apps that users love. He excels at creating complex, feature-rich apps.
Git, Android Studio, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...app I've built is an app for calling a taxi without a dispatch center..
Senior Android Engineer
- Worked on an Android app as part of a cross-platform team.
- Wrote new features and improve old ones.
- Worked on automation using Jenkins CI.
- Delivered a project with location tracking and bar-code scanner.
- Inherited a legacy project and optimized it.
- Implemented continuous integration for an Android project using GitLab.
- Worked on a medium-sized car rental app.
- Set up dependency injection using Dagger 2.
- Set up unit testing with Android Studio.
- Set up automated tests with Espresso.
- Worked with a back-end developer in defining the REST API.
- Worked with a designer in implementing the UI/UX.
- Worked on an app for calling a taxi without a dispatch center.
- Worked on the driver app.
- Worked on an Android companion app for a fleet management and GPS tracking system.
- Collaborated with a back-end developer to create a REST API.
- Mentored a junior developer.
- Worked on a meeting manager app for Android.
- Created UX mocks from sketches.
- Collaborated with a designer in defining the UI.
Claxi helps you find a taxi. All you have to do is select the start and end location. The available taxi driver in the area can send you offers with price and ETA. You can select the "best" offer. You can track your driver approaching. You can send messages to your driver.
I worked on the project from the beginning until its release on the Play Store. I was the Android developer and I collaborated with a designer.
You get a different ringtone with each call.
You can create lists of your favorite ringtones. The app will change your ringtone after a set number of calls so you never get bored with your ringtone.
I did the design using Adobe Photoshop.
The game was developed using AndEngine, an open source game engine for Android.
It includes achievements and leader-boards powered by Google Play Game services and in-app purchases.
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Unit Testing, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI)
JUnit, Android SDK, Dagger 2, AndEngine
Google Maps SDK, Retrofit, RxJava, Facebook SDK
Jenkins, Android Studio, Git, Gradle, Adobe Photoshop
Google Game Services
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
University "Goce Delchev" - Shtip, Macedonia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring