Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is an interactive online CV generator that prepare a final PDF file on the client side based on user answers.
- Worked on a system where the user can walk through the 3D world and interact with elements. The user can also draw anything in a layer over the 3D world or a popup image. In Node.js, I wrote the back-end system where the user can manage other users, upload 3D models, and make a connection between users and models.
- Wrote a VPAID script that supports RTB (real-time bidding). Script communicates with our back-end system, search for the best ad, control playback of that ad, send analytics pixels etc. I added support for other VPAID, VAST, or MRAID standards.
- Developed a video player that the customer can use to play their own videos, with our ads inside. The player can be customized by customer. The player uses our VPAID module for playing ads. If the user doesn't specify, the player will decide what is better to use: Flash or HTML5.
- Built an admin panel system where the customer can enter custom VAST/VPAID links, check analytics, and specify permissions, price, and limits for each ad link. First we started with AngularJS (v1), but after few weeks we rewrote the complete admin panel system in React.
- Wrote a small script first in Golang and then in Node.js that can on request download for some video ad file, start FFmpeg to convert a video file to images (sprite sheets), and return back to the client list of images that can be played even if user disables autostart on mobile devices.
- Worked in an external team for developing a BBDO admin panel system for an official site.
ActionScript Flash/Flex Developer
- Worked on a strategy game for kids called Herotopia, where kids can walk through a 3D world, solve some problems/quests, earn points that can be used to customize their heroes, play some small games, chat with other kids in the same room, etc.
- Worked as a front-end (ActionScript 3) developer in a platform for online editing and viewing newspapers. Publishers can add or edit text, images, video, and audio multimedia content. Viewers can read newspapers with nice animation of page turning, playing multimedia files, commenting on each article, etc.
- Created interactive media players where music bands can create a playlist of their videos, customize the look of that player, and publish their channels in our system, that can be embedded into MySpace.
- Created a platform for nutritionists to track their clients. Each client can choose one of the available nutritionists. The client is responsible to save each meal in the system. The nutritionist will save and send video for the user with advice on what to change.
- Worked with designers on many Flash projects for different clients.
I worked as a full-stack developer using Node.js, React, Express.js, MySQL, Stripe API, ScreenCastOMatic API, DigitalOcean (droplet + space) with AWS API, Nagios, Fail2Ban, and LetsEncrypt.
Dhad.sa (Toptal Project)
Tech stack: Node.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Amplify), Nginx (serving static content and simple load balancing), Cloudflare (DNS and CDN), Nagios (monitoring), and Terraform (automatization for one microservice instance). I also implemented integration with Google Play and iTunes payments.
I implemented and modified a few components used for measurements and navigation in the 3D world.
Everything is also wrapped into one video player that can play any video file that the browser supports, with VideoJam ads.
Online CV Generatorhttp://www.onlinecvgenerator.com/
InnMenu – Tablet Restaurant Menu
I used Go with a MySQL database for an online server that is used for menu customization.
The application is available for Android:
Object-oriented Design (OOD), MVC Design, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, Agile Software Development, Functional Programming, E2E Testing
PureMVC, Flex, Cairngorm, TweenMax, AngularJS, MUI (Material UI), Express.js, RobotLegs
React, Node.js, AWS Amplify, Starling, MobX, Three.js
ESLint, VAST, VPAID, Videos
Amazon EC2, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Eclipse, Docker, Linux
PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, MongoDB
Professional Engineer of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science in Communication Technologies
College of Applied Technical Sciences - Nis
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Advanced Technical School - Nis
Technical High School Diploma in Computer Programming
Nikola Tesla Electrotechnical School - Nis, Serbia