- Implement Adobe Sign (e-signature service) in the site.
WordPress Developer2019 - PRESENTTobias Rosen dba Rosen Advertising
- Developed law firm websites in WordPress, focusing on SEO performance.
WooCommerce UPS Integration2018 - PRESENTSociallyin, LLC (via Toptal)
- Developed WordPress a plugin/theme.
- Modified existing plugins.
- Extending an amazing song writing platform.
- Adding social media features making it more appealing.
Head of Development2014 - PRESENTYouwin
- Made site adjustments using Google Tag Manager and a Google Firebase real-time database.
- Implemented marketing strategies and techniques on site.
- Maintained back-end tasks using Node.js. Tasks included domain updates, QA systems, and communication/process with third-party platforms.
- Extended the usage of the Bootstrap grid system; most of the internal-use sites are using Bootstrap—it's really easy and friendly to work with.
- Performed dynamic updates using jQuery and push technologies (Pub/Nub).
- Developed and maintained multiple WordPress sites (single and network installations).
- Built NoSQL databases using MongoDB; all our back-end systems are using MongoDB to store all data.
- Created my own search engine using Node/Firebase/Vue for sports searching.
- Build widgets based on Vue.js using Firebase as a back end.
- Managed a small team of four developers working on separate projects; my primary role was to organize the team and be the communication point between the dev team and the rest of the company.
PHP/WordPress Developer2019 - 2019Gatemore (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, jQuery, PHP, WordPress
- Modified a WordPress theme.
PHP Expert2019 - 2019Freediving Instructors International (via Toptal)
- Provided expertise with PHP, Signagle's API, and programming.
WordPress Developer2019 - 2019Jonathan Bethune (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress Themes, Bitly API, PHP, WordPress
- Developed back-end features in WordPress.
- Communicated with third-party services.
- Shortened URLs using bit.ly's API.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2019Hookist
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, CSS3, Ajax, APIs, Responsive, Responsive Design, Responsive Layout, Responsive UX Design, SocialEngine, Payment APIs
- Converted the desktop site to a fully mobile-friendly one; not just responsive but with elements redesigned to match the mobile UX.
- Created a social media-like interface and functionality where users are contributing by adding lyrics in songs-to-be-written, with summaries, top tracks and lyrics.
- Used caching extensively to improve database queries using WordPress's transient API.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2019End Party Politics (via Toptal)
- Designed a WordPress theme.
- Developed a back-end plugin.
- Modified existing functionality.
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2017Themindfulnesssummit.com (via Toptal)
- Maintained and developed high-traffic WordPress sites.
- Developed automations with Eventbrite, Intercom, and Mailchimp.
- Extended theme development.
- Administrated and managed WPEngine.
- Extended third-party pixel tracking.
- Developed a single-page WooCommerce instance.
Croptender Mobile Application Back End2015 - 2015Justin Trouard (via Toptal)
- Developed a WordPress plugin and theme.
Developer2014 - 2015Mixergy (via Toptal)
- Created a WordPress search page that will have infinite scrolling and be fully responsive. Search can be done based on search text or specific tags. Admins have the functionality to modify article tags directly from the search results. Search operates while the user types in the search field.
- Created a plugin (not connected to the specific theme) using only WordPress API.
Senior PHP Developer2013 - 2014DNX Corporation
- Used event-driven jQuery and the Symfony 2 framework.
- Developed a platform to display different outputs for desktop, mobiles, and tablets.
- Collaborated with four different development teams across Europe.
- Optimized the website for traffic approaching 25 million visits per month.
- Created testing scenarios with Selenium library and Java.
IT Specialist2010 - 20134th Regional Health Authority of Macedonia and Thrace, Greece
Technologies: Elevate API, MySQL, Delphi, PHP, C#
- Worked for PROHEALTH - Interreg Greece - Bulgaria
- Developed a portal for the 4th Regional Health Authority of Macedonia and Thrace.
- Handled electronic transmission of incoming mail.
- Managed and supported the IT departments in all hospitals in Macedonia and Thrace.
IT/Scientific Consultant2007 - 2013Bits and Bytes Software
- Enabled live communication between e-shops and ERP systems.
- Merged e-shops and TecDoc databases.
- Created complete custom ERP systems.
- Developed mobile applications using the Kalipso engine.
- Developed complex custom solutions for ERP systems.
IT Analyst2005 - 2010General Hospital of Thessaloniki, Greece «AGIOS PAVLOS»
Technologies: Windows, MySQL, Delphi
- Supported the data and computer installation in the hospital.
- Handled applications development for the needs of the hospital’s departments.
Software Developer2001 - 2005Protasys S.A.
- Worked on DLL development for Altec Atlantis ERP.
- Used JSP, JavaBeans, and EJB under the JBoss Application Server.
- Built custom applications using Delphi and Oracle.
Software Engineer2000 - 2002Martel S.A.
Technologies: WordPress, UX
- Developed a fleet management application.
- Created the pilot program for real-time fleet management for the public transportation of Thessaloniki, Greece (oasth).
Software Developer1998 - 2001Unisoft S.A.
Technologies: Delphi, Pascal
- Integrated the Euro currency into the main ERP (Capital).
- Handled analytical accounts in industrial pricing.