- Head of Development2014 - PRESENTYouwin
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Zend Framework, MongoDB, Node.js, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Made site adjustments using Google Tag Manager and Google Firebase real-time database.
- Implemented marketing strategies and techniques on site.
- Maintained back-end tasks using Node.js.
- Extended usage of the Bootstrap grid system.
- Made dynamic updates using jQuery and push technologies (Pub/Nub).
- Developed and maintained multiple WordPress sites (single and network installations).
- Built NoSQL databases using MongoDB.
- Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2017Themindfulnesssummit.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, WooCommerce, Eventbrite, Intercom, MailChimp
- Maintained and developed high-traffic WordPress sites.
- Developed automations with Eventbrite, Intercom, and MailChimp.
- Extended theme development.
- Administrated and managed WPEngine.
- Extended third-party pixel tracking.
- Developed a single-page WooCommerce instance.
- Developer2014 - 2015Mixergy (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, jQuery/AJAX, HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, Data Caching
- Created a WordPress search page that will have infinite scrolling and be fully responsive. Search can be done based on search text or specific tags. Admins have the functionality to modify article tags directly from the search results. Search operates while the user types in the search field.
- Created a plugin (not connected to the specific theme) using only WordPress API.
- Senior PHP Developer2013 - 2014DNX Corporation
- Used event-driven jQuery and the Symfony 2 Framework.
- Developed a platform to display different outputs for desktop, mobiles, and tablets.
- Collaborated with four different development teams across Europe.
- Optimized the website for traffic approaching 25M visits per month.
- Creating testing scenarios with Selenium library and Java.
- IT Specialist2010 - 20134th Regional Health Authority of Macedonia and Thrace, Greece
Technologies: C#, PHP, Delphi, MySQL, DBISAM
- Worked for PROHEALTH - Interreg Greece - Bulgaria
- Developed a portal for the 4th Regional Health Authority of Macedonia and Thrace.
- Handled electronic transmission of incoming mail.
- Managed and supported the IT departments in all hospitals in Macedonia and Thrace.
- IT/Scientific Consultant2007 - 2013Bits and Bytes Software
- Enabled live communication between e-shops and ERP systems.
- Merged e-shops and TecDoc databases.
- Created complete custom ERP systems.
- Developed mobile applications using the Kalipso engine.
- Developed complex custom solutions for ERP systems.
- IT Analyst2005 - 2010General Hospital of Thessaloniki, Greece «AGIOS PAVLOS»
Technologies: Delphi, MySQL, Windows
- Supported the data and computer installation in the hospital.
- Handled applications development for the needs of the hospital’s departments.
- Software Developer2001 - 2005Protasys S.A.
Technologies: Delphi, Oracle
- Worked on DLL development for Altec Atlantis ERP.
- Used JSP, JavaBeans, and EJB under the JBoss Application Server.
- Built custom applications using Delphi and Oracle.
- Software Engineer2000 - 2002Martel S.A.
Technologies: Delphi, Oracle
- Developed a fleet management application.
- Created the pilot program for real time fleet management for the public transportation of Thessaloniki, Greece (oasth).
- Software Developer1998 - 2001Unisoft S.A.
Technologies: Pascal 5, Delphi
- Integrated the Euro currency into the main ERP (Capital).
- Handled analytical accounts in industrial pricing.