- CTOEvolve IT2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP, EF, React, TypeScript, F#, C++, OpenCV, Node.js, MongoDB, Docker, Ansible, Nginx,
- Developed the Fit Vault app: a health rewards mobile and web application.
- Developed an image recognition system for the Whizzky mobile app.
- Supervised the transition of the Wine Wizard site to a new hosting and development stack.
- Centralized an OAuth2 and OpenID multi-tenant service for serving a number of client applications.
- Supported Fuel Forecourt in the monitoring and provision system for tracking tank levels and more.
- DeveloperWCAPRA2014 - 2015
Technologies: C#, ASP, SPML, SQL, WPF, LDAP, Active Directory
- Developed an SPML provisioning integration layer, to support a large (~200,000 users) migration to cloud-based email with split active directory responsibilities (cloud vs local).
- Built a working prototype to provide pre-emptive notifications and remedy option during work-station lockouts across a large distributed active directory domain.
- Supported and tuned (the performance) of an end-to-end ASP Web Forms application for managing the expected demand and provisioning of IT equipment.
- Front Office DeveloperBP2010 - 2014
Technologies: C#, SQL, WPF, Silverlight, Excel, VB, WCF, Rx, DevExpress, FIX, TFS
- Developed a trade blotter for automated capture of oil trades and subsequent integrations with existing volatility and pricing and exchange and FIX endpoints.
- Developed an automated and integrated reporting tool to meet the Dodd-Frank requirement for EMIR, primarily reporting to the ICE Exchange.
- Developed a trading simulator as a tool for teaching and assessing trading ability.
- Initiated and implemented an ASP.NET front-end continuous-integration portal which connected TFS and Jenkins for the automated deployment of click-once applications.
- Developed the Silverlight client for a global energy map, displaying tens of thousands of interactive energy assets on a map, showing ships, offshore meetings, trading routes, and more.
- Supported a biofuels end-to-end application that was meant to assist operators and enable tighter trading by recording certification status and providing trading information based on biofuel certification systems, predominantly German.
- Developed and supported large Excel pricing sheets, used as primary trading tools.
- Supported all manners of trading related software and Excel trading sheets on the floor.