Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Jira, NPM, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Figma, Sketch, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, API Integration, Webhooks
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a search filter where the admin can choose the categories from custom post types, and the filters appear accordingly on a page.
- Developed a search filter where the admin can assign the categories from different post types with single and multiple filter options, which helped them apply search filters anywhere on the page in a more robust way.
- Tracked the issues and bugs using Jira as an issue tracker in multiple projects and used Scrum and Agile methodologies to track down all the tasks and backlogs for delivering the project more efficiently.
- Used the Twig templating to break down the codes into controller and view components.
- Worked extensively with a bigger client, Cisco, where I managed the blog website for the latest news and products and handled the project from development to deployment solely.
- Developed a customized plugin for the Cisco blog portal where the admin would see all the repeated 404 and redirect links with search functionality and export them into Excel or PDF format.
- Built a website from scratch using provided design and architecture.
- Developed a WooCommerce-based website for in-house products and from third-party vendors.
- Created a customized WordPress plugin where users can apply for a job listed in Hashout Agency, and the admin would approve or decline the application and schedule an interview with Zoom.
- Customized the WordPress plugin called Request a Quote, adding additional fields required for the project for specific products.
- Developed a WordPress custom theme and plugins per client requirements.
- Built a responsive website from scratch with the design provided, such as PSD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Developed a customized booking plugin for the project based on the Laravel PHP framework.
- Built a car rental portal where users can book a car with or without a driver and book an appointment for a used car test drive. It increased the used car sales by 50%.
- Developed a web app that helps users book varieties of talent; one can also join as a talent to showcase their amazing work. The website has all the features from booking a gig and making the payment to offering a job.
- Used Asana as an issue tracker and task assignment tool with a small team of two developers.
- Monitored the whole project independently and worked on its different parts, from developing to deploying the project live.
- Increased the total number of users from 500 to 14,000 in one year and helped the client get more page hits with a better SEO strategy.
Ecommerce Website for Museum
The website also has eCommerce functionality using the Lightspeed platform to shop for the products available on the farm. It helped my client generate good revenue from the online products, and ticket booking rates rose significantly.
Mogrify | B2B Marketing Websitehttps://mogrify.com/
Real Estate Websitehttps://www.yulcentreville.com/
Chrome, Laravel, Tailwind CSS, Divi, Bootstrap 3+, YARN, Twig
WooCommerce API, WordPress API, Google Maps, REST APIs, Stripe, Stripe Connect, jQuery, Google AdWords, BuddyPress, PayPal API, React, Node.js
WPML, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Gutenberg Editor, Stripe Checkout, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Microsoft PowerPoint, WiX, Seos, Sublime Text, Adobe, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Figma, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Illustrator, Git, Webpack, Gulp, Jira, NPM, Bitbucket, Sketch
Hosting, UI Design, UX Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST, Management
WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Theme Design, Web, Firefox, Safari, Marketo, Shopify, MacOS, Pantheon, Zoho CRM, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
MySQL, WP Engine
Elementor, eCommerce, APIs, WordPress Plugins, Payment APIs, WordPress Themes, WordPress Design, Content Management Systems (CMS), Front-end, Responsive UI, Landing Pages, Real Estate, Web UI, Web UX, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Theme Customization, GoDaddy, Page Speed Optimization, MemberPress, Paid Memberships Pro (PMPro), News, HTML UI, Mobile Web, Web Development, Yoast SEO, CSV File Processing, CSV Import, Stripe Subscriptions, Vimeo, Pixel Perfect, Full-stack, PSD to WordPress, Reviews, WordPress eCommerce, BrainTree, HTML to WordPress, Headless Commerce, FTP, Blade Templates, PayPal, API Integration, Webhooks, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Design, Mentorship & Coaching, Plugins, SEO Tools, Lead Generation, WooCommerce Subscriptions 2, HubSpot CRM, Business Requirements, Communication, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Event Calendars, Membership Sites, Client Portals, User Management, Google Shopping, Google SEO, Websites, Multilingual Websites, Hotels & Lodging, Blade, CSS3 Animation, Economics, Finance, PSD to HTML, Timber Structures, Cosmetics, Contact Form 7, HubSpot
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
Tribhuvan University - Kathmandu, Nepal