- Engineering DirectorPiserve Technologies2010 - PRESENT
- Contributed to client meetings, specification design, and initial project planning for all programming projects taken by the company.
- Evaluated the latest technologies being leveraged by existing clients of company.
- Advocated a MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) stack to various clients.
- Maintained and supported client projects.
- Advocated test-driven development and behavior-driven development in all projects.
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Auth0, AngularJS
- Worked for the IDT Beyond portal. Was involved in maintaining and adding new features like Auth0 integration.
- Added multiple Angular views and controllers.
- Developed multiple REST APIs.
- Web DeveloperOptaset.com (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Took over an existing cloud-hosted web application.
- Added call sheet functionality.
- Added calendar support.
- Redesigned the database to support new features.
- Handled TDD and set up deployment and CI.
- Software EngineerTabdata, Inc.2013 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose, Mocha, MongoDB, AngularJS, AWS, HTML5, CSS3
- Involved in the design and architecture of a Tabdata event management application.
- Designed and developed a back-end web service, consumed by mobile apps and an HTML5 admin panel.
- Developed an HTML5 admin panel.
- Wrote regression tests.
- Software DeveloperSqord, Inc.2012 - 2013
- Developed Sqord, a social network for kids promoting activity among kids. Tracked exercise activity through a wearable hardware device. Was involved in the design and architecture of the platform right from the beginning.
- Designed and developed the social network platform for kids, implementing obvious features like adding friends, sending messages, and giving high-fives.
- Designed and developed group games and weekly challenges for kids.
- Designed and developed the web service interface to which the Sqord hardware device (Power Band) was connected.
- Hosted and administered the app in Rackspace.
- Developed an avatar customization feature allowing kids to customize avatars by choosing from various options.
- Software DeveloperPreciseFP2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, SOAP, REST, AWS
- Started maintaining the financial adviser platform and worked to add new features.
- Refactored the code to support testability and wrote test cases.
- Integrated with the EBIX-SmartOffice financial planning CRM.
- Integrated with MoneyGuidePro, Redtail, and Junxure.
- Supported application hosting on Amazon Cloud.
- Software DeveloperMicroinput Consulting Group2011 - 2013
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JUnit
- Helped develop a clinical trial management system for Shire Pharma.
- Developed various back-end business services and test cases for Shire CTMS.
- Developed integration test cases with REST-assured.
- Documented various web services consumed by the Flex front-end.
- Software DeveloperElectionear2011 - 2011
Technologies: Java, Google App Engine, J2EE
- Helped develop various APIs used by the mobile application.
- Handled various benchmarkings on the Google AppEngine platform.
- Handled all testing.
- Software DeveloperRoyal Shield, Limited2010 - 2011
- Helped develop an ERP system for reinsurance brokers.
- Architected and designed the product specifications, discussing them with a client.
- Designed the wireframes and workflow of the product.
- Designed and developed server-side business logic.
- Tested and supported the product.
- Technical Staff MemberZoho Corp.2006 - 2010
- Contributed to the development of a rapid application development platform used by all Zoho products.
- Helped develop and support the company's custom cloud application platform.
- Involved in various product teams, including teams working on the Zoho suite and ManageEngine.
- Involved in the development of an authentication module used by ManageEngine products, supporting multiple login schemes including LDAP, NTLM, etc.