HTML5 Developer in Los Angeles, CA, United States
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2018Platform Purple
- Worked with a team of software engineers on a content distribution platform that serves millions of users.
- Wrote front-end code for pre-sale, consumption stage, and administration/dashboard side pages.
- Maintained a React-and-Electron desktop application for The Discovery Channel.
- Translated the React-based Electron Discovery Channel application into Vue.js, Electron, and Cordova to deliver a mobile as well as the desktop experience.
Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2017New Business Systems
- Collaborated with a team of developers and UI designers to produce solutions.
- Developed easy-to-use, clean interfaces for internal business applications in the healthcare and law industries.
- Developed new back-end functionalities by building on top of existing C#/ASP.NET codebases.
- Provided the support, maintenance, and bug fixes in C#/ASP.NET for various client applications.
- Fixed the user experience and user interface issues in client applications.
- Helped design interfaces that enhanced the client's business process.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Sakura Publishing
- Designed websites for small business clients.
- Developed high performant and maintainable custom websites as well as implemented themes for small business clients.
- Understood the client's business goals and increased conversion rates by improving the user experience of the client websites.
- Provided ongoing administrative support and maintenance for existing clients.
- Worked remotely as a full-stack solution provider with little supervision.
- New Reads (Development)
New Reads is a book discovery platform that connects readers with books they would have otherwise ignored by not letting readers judge a book by its cover. It has been sold and is now shut down.
- Gradients Website (Development)http://gradients.online
Gradients.online is a weekend project that helps web designers find the gradients they love, share gradients with their team through client-side URL parsing, and export the gradient to CSS.
- Patient Management System (Development)
I worked with a team of developers and UX designers as a full-stack engineer to produce a patient management system for a local bioengineering company.
The patient management system tracked where each patient was in the process of being fitted with a prosthetic limb and helped the doctors and engineers involved in the process stay in sync.
- Job Placement Website (Development)
FrameworksBootstrap, ASP.NET, Laravel
Libraries/APIsVue.js, jQuery, React