Verified Expert in Engineering
Suren is a web application engineer who's obsessed with excellent user experience design and conversion rate optimization. When he isn't producing high-quality code for clients, Suren is working on a personal project or learning new technologies. Suren thrives in a fast-paced environment and can rapidly adapt and integrate with teams to collaborate towards a goal.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Visual Studio, Atom
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a book discovery platform (Vue.js and C#/ASP.NET). 8 days after the launch the project was sold after averaging 1,000 unique users per day.
- Worked with a team of software engineers on a content distribution platform that serves millions of users.
- Wrote front-end code for pre-sale, consumption stage, and administration/dashboard side pages.
- Maintained a React-and-Electron desktop application for The Discovery Channel.
- Translated the React-based Electron Discovery Channel application into Vue.js, Electron, and Cordova to deliver a mobile as well as the desktop experience.
Full-stack Software Engineer
New Business Systems
- Collaborated with a team of developers and UI designers to produce solutions.
- Developed easy-to-use, clean interfaces for internal business applications in the healthcare and law industries.
- Developed new back-end functionalities by building on top of existing C#/ASP.NET codebases.
- Provided the support, maintenance, and bug fixes in C#/ASP.NET for various client applications.
- Fixed the user experience and user interface issues in client applications.
- Helped design interfaces that enhanced the client's business process.
- Designed websites for small business clients.
- Developed high performant and maintainable custom websites as well as implemented themes for small business clients.
- Understood the client's business goals and increased conversion rates by improving the user experience of the client websites.
- Provided ongoing administrative support and maintenance for existing clients.
- Worked remotely as a full-stack solution provider with little supervision.
Patient Management System
The patient management system tracked where each patient was in the process of being fitted with a prosthetic limb and helped the doctors and engineers involved in the process stay in sync.
Job Placement Website
Bootstrap, ASP.NET, Laravel, ASP.NET MVC, Electron
Vue, jQuery, Entity Framework, React
Windows, WordPress, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Front-end Development, Cordova
Adobe Illustrator, Atom, Visual Studio, Git