Cloud Integration Architect2020 - PRESENTCrowd Consulting
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Apache Airflow, Python, SQL, Informatica, Fivetran, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure, AWS
- Served as the subject area expert on heterogeneous cloud ETL practices across Azure and AWS clouds.
- Led Crowd Consulting’s integration tools and operations (Informatica/Talend) practice.
- Developed proprietary Crowd Consulting’s ETL integration framework combining custom Python and Bash scripting with Fivetran and Airflow.
Integration Solutions Architect2015 - 2020Comcast NBCUniversal
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Python, Bash, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Teradata, Talend, iDQ, Informatica
- Architected, installed, and supported six Informatica environments on-premises and same on the cloud. Each environment consists of multiple versions, e.g., 18 environments total across three geographic regions.
- Supported 30 business groups and up to 1,000 individual users.
- Developed ETL standards and best practices, manuals and documentation, sampler methodologies, and code. Conducted multiple POC’s and pilot projects on a cloud-based platform (Python, Airflow).
- Developed impact analysis reports and provided ad-hoc querying of Informatica metadata repositories in Oracle PL/SQL. Wrote shell scripts for system administration purposes.
Senior ETL Developer and Consultant2014 - 2015Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Technologies: Shell Scripting, Epic, PL/SQL, Oracle, Informatica PowerCenter, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse Design
- Oversaw the EPIC 2014 upgrade: Estimated impact, planned, coded, coordinated, and implemented changes across EDW tiers.
- Designed and developed ETL pipelines for the claims, eligibility, members, pharmacy, and lab data extracts from multiple source systems, shell scripts for secure data transmission, data analysis, and exceptions detection in Oracle.
- Tuned and optimized ETL pipelines and DB loads. Developed extract, encrypted, and secured files delivery to the third-party vendors.
Data Warehouse Engineer, EA Mobile2011 - 2014Electronic Arts
Technologies: Azure Data Lake, Bash, Python, Perl, Apache Hive, Hadoop, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Informatica
- Designed and developed ETL and DW processes in a multi-platform environment (Windows/Linux, Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/HiveQL, shell scripting, Perl, Python, and Informatica).
- Supported, enhanced, and optimized existing 30+ ETL processes; performed full integration cycle from different wireless carriers, partners, third-party websites, and internal company systems into sales, ranking, ads, and telemetry.
- Developed Informatica mappings/workflows/sessions, performed PowerCenter installations, configurations, and upgrades, managed access and security, and managed metadata repository.
Senior ETL Engineer and Consultant2010 - 2011Hewlett-Packard, HealthNet Government Account
Technologies: Bash, Oracle, Informatica
- Developed projects supporting different data marts (medical management, claims, patient enrollment) within the health care program for Department of Defense retirees, active duty service members, and their families.
- Enhanced, developed, and implemented existing and new ETL processes (Informatica/Oracle/Unix).
- Participated in production support and data quality initiatives.
Senior ETL Developer2005 - 2010Universal Music Group
Technologies: Bash, MicroStrategy, IBM Db2, Oracle, Informatica
- Managed the ETL full life cycle development enhancement to existing DW pipelines. Data quality analysis, reload/updated strategies, and pipeline development. ETL performance tuning, production support 24x7 on a rotation basis, and 20+ ETL processes.
- Oversaw the migration of music mart data warehouse from DB2/AIX to Windows/SQL server project.
- Developed and communicated specifications for core DW processes to the offshore team and ensured implementation timelines. Coordinated the offshore team’s development effort.
- Participated in data models development and design; full life cycle development for migrated DW processes. Collaborated in the development efforts for the new ETL infrastructure.
Programmer Analyst and Developer1997 - 2005Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Raytheon Account
Technologies: Sybase, SAP, Bash, Oracle, Informatica
- Oversaw data warehouse development and enhancements and ETL to Oracle data warehouse from IBM mainframe sources.
- Converted Raytheon legacy financial systems to SAP. Worked with a team to design, develop, and deploy a migration application using Informatica Power Center and UNIX scripts.
- Migrated the Raytheon Approval Authority System from HR data warehouse (Sybase) to Oracle. Analyzed legacy data to capture possible exception cases and wrote SQL to generate exception reports.