Developer2019 - 2019Herdius
Technologies: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Crypto
- Implemented a REST API in Python using a re-encryption protocol to empower privacy in decentralized systems.
- Worked with public-key cryptography.
- Deployed a multi-database system with Docker.
- Implemented database backup to an S3 bucket.
Developer2017 - 2019Mollia
Technologies: Python, C++, Bullet Physics, OpenAL, OpenGL, WinAPI, Machine Learning
- Implemented a custom Python module interfacing the Bullet Physics SDK, a custom Python module for asynchronous audio playback, and a custom Python Window library using the WinAPI.
- Implemented tools and renderers for visualization.
- Implemented, compared, and analyzed various machine learning techniques.
- Optimized slow components by reimplementing them in C++ and added unit tests to ensure their correctness.
External consultant2018 - 2018Telic
Technologies: Embedded C++, Bluetooth Low Energy, Microservice Architecture
- Worked with real-time systems, and implemented microservices for industrial automation.
- Implemented a transport layer on top of Bluetooth LE GATT characteristics to support firmware upgrades.
- Developed the persistent layer to store data and logs on a flash drive in FlatBuffers.
Developer2016 - 2017Simpli
Technologies: Python, Flask, Alembic, SQLAlchemy, Gevent, IMAP
- Maintained a Flask application written in Python 2.
- Implemented Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, and IMAP login functionality.
- Added new functionality through a separate application written in Python 3.
- Added Slack integration.
Developer2015 - 2015NGI Systems
Technologies: Android, Java, AWS
- Developed an Android application that required a custom-built Android image.
- Customized the Android image, disabled built-in features to restrict the user from accessing shutdown, airplane mode, or exiting from the app.
- Worked with Jira and Bamboo, and improved the CI to build faster.
Developer2014 - 2015Quick24
Technologies: MS SQL, C#, Python
- Replaced a 10-year-old broken system with a C# application managing a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Automated the importing of new orders and products.
- Automated invoice generation.