Senior Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTDOSarrest Internet Security
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, AngularJS, Angular 2+, PHP, MySQL, Nginx, Docker
- Worked alongside network security specialists, and developers to build services portal, used by customers and in-house support team to mitigate DDoS attacks.
- Developed an authentication module, 2-factor authentication, and single sign-on.
- Integrated the Zendesk ticketing system.
- Built the appliaction modules for configuring Nginx web servers include upstreams, SSL certificates, domains, and error pages.
- Implemented a bot to generate and renew SSL Certificates from Let's-Encrypt.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Firmogram Analytics
Technologies: Laravel PHP, MySQL
- Developed a methodology for visualization and analysis of business data, competitive landscape, and supply-chain ecosystems intelligence. This allowed us to gain insights that generated fast-and-easy purchases or sales decisions.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014SplitMango Media, Inc.
Technologies: Laravel PHP, MySQL, AngularJS, WordPress, Sass, LESS, Jade, Grunt, Gulp
- Built AdventureGuideBC.com: an interactive map to search for adventure places within BC, Canada.
- Developed an application for Rocky Chocolate to automate franchise operations: like ordering items and generating reports.
- Created a gallery app that integrates with Shopify websites.
Firmware Engineer2012 - 2014Broadcom
Technologies: C, C++
- Worked with ASIC team to develop next-generation application processors for smartphones, tablets, and mobile computing.
- Developed functional requirement specifications, test-plans, and test-cases for pre-silicon power management architecture.
- Travelsum (Development)https://www.travelsum.com/
Travelsum is a social network for travellers to find travel buddies. I developed the web, iOS, and Android platforms for Travelsum using Meteor.js.
- Distributed Kernel Matrix Approximation and Implementation Using a Message-passing Interface (Development)http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel7/6784147/6784569/06784587.pdf
A distributed method to compute similarity matrices used in various kernel-based machine learning algorithms.
- Firmogram Analytics (Development)http://surrey.firmogram.com
I developed a visualization and analysis of business data, competitive landscape, and supply-chain ecosystems intelligence.
- Adventure Guide (Development)http://www.adventureguidebc.com/
An interactive map to explore adventure places within BC, Canada.
FrameworksExpress.js, Loopback, Laravel, AngularJS, CodeIgniter, Angular
ToolsNginx, Gulp.js, Grunt, Git
PlatformsMeteor, Zendesk, Docker, Magento 2, WordPress
OtherAPIs, Full-stack, WebSockets
- Master's degree in Computer Science2010 - 2012Simon Fraser University - British Columbia, Canada
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2003 - 2008Jordan University - Amman, Jordan