Lead Developer2020 - 2022Shapr3D
Technologies: C++, C#, Swift, Objective-C, Objective-C++, CMake, 3D Math, Linear Algebra, Multithreading, GUI, Business Logic
- Delivered new features for a CAD application's Windows, Mac, and iPad versions: prototyping, technical design, coordinating with Product, UX and QA teams, and implementation on all platforms.
- Contributed to new UI testing technologies with the automated testing framework.
- Contributed to application-wide architectural changes to improve the maintainability of the multiplatform application.
- Interviewed new candidates, reviewed homework, and participated in hiring decisions.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Anonymous Client
Technologies: C++, C#, Business Logic
- Implemented new features in the telemetry subsystems of the company's main product, a data analytics desktop application for Windows.
- Fixed bugs related to the telemetry subsystem and added automatic tests, collaborating with a Quality Engineer.
- Contributed to the planning and introduction of the code-formatting tool Clang-Format into the build system.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019
Technologies: Python, Android, JVM, Java, Compilers, Git, Linux
- Developed Java to DEX compiler used by 54% of all mobile developers.
- Maintained and extended CI infrastructure, which performed conformance testing and benchmarking of the compiler.
- Responded to internal and public bug reports and solved them.
- Tested and released internal and public versions of the compiler.
- Integrated the compiler into an internal build system and Android Studio.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2017AIMotive
Technologies: Windows CE, Android, iOS, GDAL, LevelDB, Oracle SQL, NVIDIA Grid SDK, AUTOSAR, MATLAB, CMake, C++, Boost, Self-driving Cars, Sensor Fusion, Git, GIS, Computer Vision, Windows, Jenkins, NoSQL, MySQL, Navigation, Images, OpenCV, Linear Algebra, Multithreading
- Created an automatic camera calibration algorithm for the self-driving car system.
- Developed a sensor capture and recording subsystem for Nvidia Drive PX.
- Created the C++ build and test framework and internal libraries.
- Developed a GIS data processing pipeline that processed Navteq and OpenStreetMap databases into our in-app database.
- Developed the Navigation SDK for mobile devices, iOS, Android, and Windows CE platforms.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010NavNGo
Technologies: OpenStreetMap, Windows CE, MATLAB, C++, Git, GIS, Windows, Navigation, Image Processing, Image Compression, Images, Business Logic
- Developed an OpenStreetMap data import tool, which preprocessed and compressed the map into the company's central map database.
- Developed the East-Asian input UI for the navigation app running on a PDA or built-in onboard device.
- Integrated the speech-recognition solution to accept verbal directions and control the navigation software.
- Developed the satellite-image compression library for the navigation application to display satellite overlays.
- Developed an elevation map compression library for the navigation application to display hill shading.
Software Engineer2005 - 2006Epam
- Developed a web-based back end for a CRM system for the healthcare industry.
- Ported legacy VB.NET software to ASP.NET and implemented related OLAP interface.
- Maintained the front end of a web-based CRM system and responded to bug reports.
Software Engineer2004 - 2005Graphisoft
Technologies: Windows, SQL, C++, Business Logic
- Developed a project management solution for the construction industry.
- Designed and maintained the SQL database schema to store the project database of the software assisting the construction of the building.
- Mentored junior developers on the team in the following areas: C++ and source control.
- Improved the cross-platform UI framework of the architectural software, Implemented plugins for integrating the construction software with an architectural suite.
Software Engineer2001 - 2004Knzaudio
Technologies: SQL, PHP, MATLAB, C++, Digital Signal Processing, Audio Processing, Electronics, Linear Algebra
- Designed a novel digital signal processing algorithm.
- Created the pitch-tracking application as a VST plugin.
- Conducted market research, beta-testing, and porting to Mac.
- Created a product website, licensing, and integrated payment system.
- Responded to user reports; maintained and improved the product.
Software Engineer1998 - 20013D Pipeline
Technologies: OpenGL, C++, Linear Algebra
- Created a standard-conformant software OpenGL driver for a debugging tool for 3D developers.
- Created an experimental 3D-game engine with polygonal simplification algorithms for 3D models.
- Created occlusion culling and computational geometry algorithms, 3ds Max plugins.