iOS Developer2021 - 2022Sciometrics LLC
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Objective-C++, Xcode
- Developed "Slapshot". Utilized biometric capture and matching, mainly for intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Designed for ease of use, allowing every officer, soldier, and agent to be a biometric sensor.
- Developed a sample app that demonstrates the functionality of Slapshot using SDK. Enabled users to manage and record identities.
- Kept in contact with clients and provided technical help.
iOS Developer2021 - 2021Passio Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Swift, CocoaPods, Xcode
- Partially developed Jazeera Paints, an AR-based paint testing and defect analyzer app for a Saudi Arabian painting company.
- Created a color selection UI element that divides paint colors into categories.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using an online reporter tool.
iOS Developer2019 - 2021ExxonMobil - XTO Energy
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Xcode, iOS, Swift
- Developed the iOS app, Safe2Work, that provides field personnel with various tools to perform their daily responsibilities, including filling out and submitting forms. It's also capable of displaying documents, handling notifications, and much more.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using the Azure DevOps platform.
- Managed app releases using the Microsoft App Center platform.
CTO/Founder2016 - 2020Q&A Social Network Company
- Developed the iOS version of Q&A Social Network using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Facilitated members of the network to be able to ask questions from each other and anyone can answer them, even anonymously.
- Designed the UI/UX for the iOS/Android application. Created various vector-based assets using Sketch and structured the user flow.
- Monitored and controlled the Android and back-end development of the application.
iOS Developer2016 - 2018Inflex Studio
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS, Xcode, CocoaPods, UIKit
- Created the iOS client of a business club named BusinessFlow using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. The app lets users manage their schedules and get in contact with other club members.
- Developed the iOS application of Našakarta, a Slovakian tourist card using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Users can buy a virtual card and get discounts for deals by numerous providers.
- Worked on the supporting application and SDK of an IoT device for iPhone and iPad using Swift, Objective-C and Xcode. The device functioned as an external storage, a keyboard and a mouse which made it unique at the time.
- Built an iOS framework that integrates a chat interface in third-party apps using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. The framework includes group chat support, media sharing, and a highly customizable interface.
- Developed the iOS version of Celebrum, an online skill-based puzzle game using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Users can play against real opponents and exchange in-game currency to real prizes.