CTO | Founder2016 - 2020Q&A Social Network Company
- Developed the iOS version of a Q&A social network, using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Members of the network can ask questions from each other and anyone can answer them, even anonymously.
- Designed partially the UI and UX for the iOS/Android application, including the creation of various vector-based assets using Sketch and structuring the user flow.
- Monitored and controlled the Android and back-end development of the application.
iOS Developer2016 - 2018Inflex Studio
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Created the iOS client of a business club named BusinessFlow using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. The app lets users manage their schedule and get in contact with other club members.
- Developed the iOS application of Našakarta, a Slovakian tourist card using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Users can buy a virtual card and get discounts for deals by numerous providers.
- Worked on the supporting application and SDK of an IoT device for iPhone and iPad using Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, and CocoaPods. The device functions as an external storage, a keyboard, and a mouse which makes it unique among other similar accessories.
- Built an iOS framework that integrates a chat interface in third-party apps using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. The framework includes group chat support, media sharing, and a highly customizable interface.
- Developed the iOS version of Celebrum, an online skill-based puzzle game using Swift, Xcode, and CocoaPods. Users can play against real opponents and exchange in-game currency to real prizes.