Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Developed a WordPress remote management plugin which enabled the holder of the plugin to control all other remote child sites.
- Created complex HTML5 animations for a client which was used as a landing page.
- Coded different indicators for a foreign exchange (Forex) market, built on C#.
- Helped customers with their PHP and HTML tasks; not only in WordPress.
- Received the highest ratings from my clients (5/5).
Owner2013 - PRESENTProtectPages
- Manage and run the site, ProtectPages, by myself.
- Published different tools (personally developed by myself).
- Write articles for a blog there, publishing articles about the web and programming.
- Acted as the site's security penetration tester from time to time.
- Found bugs in websites and reported them to the owners.
Developer2012 - 2017Freelance Work
- Created, designed, built, and updated numerous websites; mainly those based on the WordPress platform.
- Developed and submitted more than 20 plugins to the Official WordPress Organization's repository. My plugins are visible to the public and were downloaded more than several thousand times.
- Collected a greater than 90 percent rating (out of 100) and an almost perfect feedback percentage from my clients—completing more than 150 tasks in sum (for small and big projects).
- Learned to work in the virtual world (internet) like in the real world.
- Worked exceptionally well as a remote worker.