Senior Front-end Developer2018 - 2018British Telecommunications PLC
- Led the development of the front-end of an app using React, Redux, ES6, and flow types.
- Worked with back-end developers on Node.js microservices.
- Made use of testing with Jest/Enzyme.
- Worked on the UI/UX design to incorporate BT brand into the application.
- Developed the front-end and the microservice architecture.
- Integrated a BT brand into the dashboard application.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Kainos | Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Led the front-end development of new MOT test certificates.
- Worked on AWS lambda Java application for certificate generation.
- Created a style guide for DVSA web applications.
- Worked with GOV.UK to improve their front-end toolkit.
Senior Front-end Developer2015 - 2017Freelance
- Worked with front-end technologies to develop interactive websites.
- Developed a marketplace platform with ReactJS front-end and PHP API.
- Converted designs from Sketch/PSD files into responsive HTML/CSS code.
Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015OGMobi
- Lead development of platform getting 300 million requests per month.
- Developed the back-end for a SAAS application using PHP, MySQL, and CodeIgniter MVC framework.
- Implemented a Braintree payment gateway.
- Implemented a subscription system with invoicing.
- Implemented Redis as a memory cache to handle large volumes of requests.
- Developed an application that handles over 80 million requests per month.
- Developed many HTML/CSS landing pages to promote adverts.
Full-Stack PHP Developer2013 - 2014Rapid Performance
- Worked on front-end of responsive dashboard for web application.
- Worked backend of php application based on CodeIgniter framework.
- Used MySQL for data storage and made extensive use of SQL queries.
- Deployed services to cloud hosted ubuntu linux servers.
- Extensive use of jQuery and jQuery UI for dashboard application.
- Made use of SASS as pre-processor for CSS.
- Used bootstrap ui framework for responsive grid system.
Wordpress Developer2011 - 2013DrossMedia
- Converted PSD designs into responsive HTML/CSS.
- Developed custom WordPress plugins such as an interactive map with a search functionality to locate stores.
- Implemented custom post types.
- Created SEO-friendly themes that were also optimized for fast-page loads. They all passed the Google mobile friendly test and SEO site check-up with flying colors.
- Installed and setup WordPress on Ubuntu Linux servers using LAMP stack.
- Made extensive use of jQuery/Ajax for interactive features.
- Developed WordPress themes/plugins.
- Designed responsive websites using Adobe Photoshop.