Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Engineer2021 - PRESENTWebaholics
- Developed an app automating drop shipping orders for the ATV industry. Sales channels included Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and WooCommerce. Tools needed to be ranged from internal inventory management, tracking orders, and placing orders from vendors.
- Oversaw a complete overhaul of the project using ClickUp and led a team of six engineers to divvy up daily tasks, track bugs, and stay within time goals from leadership.
- Supervised multiple launches of different features, saving the company tens of thousands so far and countless hours.
- Set up a pipeline using Azure DevOps for continuous deployments.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021Sentinel Solar
Technologies: Next.js, Mapbox, Vercel, TypeScript, Prisma, APIs, Stripe
- Developed an app to help connect homeowners interested in solar to contractors.
- Integrated into Solo's API to request solar proposals and auto-populate our database with system data via webhooks.
- Used Mapbox to show contractors' average solar statistics by zip code in their area.
- Integrated with Stripe to handle payments for homeowners and contractors placing bids.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021GGMS
Technologies: TypeScript, Next.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, React, Material UI, Asana, Node.js, Express.js, Recoil, SWR, Sequelize, AWS, AWS S3, CSS, HTML, Vercel
- Developed an application to manage ad campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. In addition, a CRM for lead generation with auto-generating leads off of visits on those landing pages to allow us to follow up with possible customers.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Asana for sprints and assigning tasks.
- Developed a billing application integrating Stripe to view invoices grouped by multiple filters, where they can generate and download invoices and view top customers and products.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - 2021Sourcewerks
Technologies: TypeScript, Next.js, React, Material UI, PostgreSQL, Express.js, ClickUp, Heroku, Sequelize, Prisma, Node.js, Recoil, AWS S3, AWS, CSS, HTML, SWR, Vercel
- Developed an app to connect suppliers and manufacturers to drop shippers. The app allows users to message each other, search for products, and look through seasonal deals.
- Oversaw the development and design of the project working with contractors and organizing it through ClickUp. Talked to the client to collect requirements and distributed requirements.
- Migrated an app from Heroku web app to be hosted on Vercel to help with performance and cost savings. This included making changes to work with Next.js static build versus serving the application through Express.js.
Founder | Lead Engineer2020 - 2021Auverity
Technologies: Next.js, Neo4j, Vercel, TypeScript, Material UI, Recoil, React Native, Node.js, AWS, AWS S3, SWR, Cypress.io, Jest, Chai, PWA, Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Developed a mobile app that allows users to store their COVID-19 vaccination cards.
- Created a web app that has the same functionality as a mobile app, with an organized platform to scan users' cards and create events.
- Applied for Founders Hub, a startup competition, and made it into the top 64.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2020Solo
- Initiated and completed a migration to TypeScript. Presented the pros and cons of using TypeScript with time estimates per-app section to the leadership. Trained team members on TypeScript best practices in React.
- Created sprints while tracking and fixing bugs in Jira.
- Oversaw the automation of our CAD department. Tools were created to track AHJ requirements and calculate the solar job specifications per AHJ. When we launched, the average start to finish time on a CAD job dropped from two hours to 15 minutes.
- Migrated a database from MySQL to PostgreSQL, fixing broken JSON values and casting values to their respectful PostgreSQL associations.
- Supervised our open API and Zapier integrations to allow clients to create customers, request solar proposals, and request CAD for existing customers.
- Integrated with multiple APIs for imagery, financing, and payments.
- Built togglable customized features for companies on their solar proposals that could be reused and customized further for other companies.
- Created cloud functions in Python with flask for converting PDFs to multiple PNGs, going to web pages and converting them to PDFs, and compressing the images after they've been uploaded to the storage.