Senior Software Engineer2007 - PRESENTSchlumberger
Technologies: VS2015, C#, C++, TDD, Python
- Improved the performance of a large-scale software system and fought with some difficult defects and bugs in the software.
- Set up the CI system to improve development efficiency for a large population of the community.
- Reviewed code and designs.
- Mentored junior developers and other newcomers.
- Made the final decision or helped the manager to make the final decision about any technical changes or choices.
Developer2019 - 2019Palmetto Wood Shop, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: VBA, Excel, CorelDRAW API
- Integrated CorelDRAW and ShipStation.
- Extracted Excel data and processed it using VBA.
- Utilized CorelDRAW API to automate interaction with CorelDRAW UI.
- Used hashmaps, collections and arrays, etc. data structures to process and convert data from ShipStation to CorelDRAW.
Senior Software Developer2004 - 2007Nortel Networks
Technologies: Java, C++, Solaris
- Designed an Oracle database and developed stored procedures.
- Programmed in Java to add new features for the network and telecommunication device management system.
- Utilized Solaris commands and bash shell.
- Programmed in C++ to create an interface between hardware and the Java application.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE to do the coding work for C++ and Java.
Senior Software Developer2001 - 2004HInnovation
- Designed MySQL database tables and developed stored procedures.
- Developed COM objects.
- Created IP phone functionality based on TCP/IP.
- Created a C++ program based on different medical image formats such as CT and MRI.