Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTP97
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Azure Cosmos DB, Service Bus, VS 2019
- Developed the back end of a mobile payments app in .NET and C# running in Azure.
- Designed a web API and implemented business logic.
- Communicated with different payment hosts by different payment type, such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Chasepay.
- Implemented a payment processor based on ISO 8583.
- Utilize SQL Server DB, Azure Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, and different data structures as a data storage strategy.
Developer2019 - 2019Palmetto Wood Shop, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: VBA, Excel, CorelDRAW API
- Integrated CorelDRAW and ShipStation.
- Extracted Excel data and processed it using VBA.
- Utilized CorelDRAW API to automate interaction with CorelDRAW UI.
- Used hashmaps, collections and arrays, etc. data structures to process and convert data from ShipStation to CorelDRAW.
Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2019Schlumberger
Technologies: VS 2015, C#, C++, TDD, Python. COM. SQL Server, Docker, Moq, ASP.NET, WPF, JSON
- Improved the performance of a large-scale software system and fought with some difficult defects and bugs in the software.
- Set up the CI system to improve development efficiency for a large population of the community.
- Reviewed code and designs.
- Mentored junior developers and other newcomers.
- Made the final decision or helped the manager to make the final decision about any technical changes or choices.
Senior Software Developer2004 - 2007Nortel Networks
Technologies: Java, C++, Solaris
- Designed an Oracle database and developed stored procedures.
- Programmed in Java to add new features for the network and telecommunication device management system.
- Utilized Solaris commands and bash shell.
- Programmed in C++ to create an interface between hardware and the Java application.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE to do the coding work for C++ and Java.
Senior Software Developer2001 - 2004HInnovation
- Designed MySQL database tables and developed stored procedures.
- Developed COM objects.
- Created IP phone functionality based on TCP/IP.
- Created a C++ program based on different medical image formats such as CT and MRI.