DevOps Team Lead2020 - PRESENTIN3 Technology
Technologies: Azure, AWS, Jenkins Pipeline, AWS RDS, Route53, AWS EC2, Autoscaling Groups, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS ECR, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS DevOps, Helm
- Created and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment.
- Managed, improved, and monitored cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including back-ups, patches, and scaling.
- Led and collaborated on projects within the DevOps space.
- Automated the maintenance of highly scalable, fault-tolerant solutions in AWS.
- Developed utilities using Golang and API services.
- Diagnosed and resolved systems-related tasks in accordance with priorities setup in dealing with trouble tickets.
- Rolled out updates using Helm in a CI/CD pipeline and Helm Chart Museum.
Principal DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Almatar
Technologies: AWS, AWS ECS, AWS RDS, AWS ECR, AWS HA, AWS S3, AWS ALB, AWS EBS, AWS EC2, Terraform, Jenkins Pipeline, GitHub Actions, Microservices, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Packer, AWS WAF, Amazon SQS, AQS SNS, AWS DevOps, Helm
- Reduced costs by ~$3,000 each month by eliminating unnecessary servers and consolidating databases.
- Introduced pipeline and automation best practices, putting together an introduction to Docker and Kubernetes on AWS.
- Involved in maintaining user accounts (IAM), SQS and SNS services on AWS cloud.
- Set up schedules for back-ups and monitoring processes.
- Created and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins.
DevOps Consultant2017 - 2018Izam
Technologies: AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS EC2, Autoscaling Groups, AWS ECR, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Apigee, AWS API Gateway, Database Clusters, AWS DevOps, AWS CloudFormation
- Participated in SCM tool evaluation selection and implementation. Proactively identified and implemented process and other operational improvements for build, release, and deployment.
- Collaborated with the team to schedule and monitor batch jobs weekly.
- Built servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, and load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Setup and built various AWS infrastructure resources; VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, security group, auto-scaling, and RDS in CloudFormation JSON templates.