Verified Expert in Engineering
Tarık is a software engineer experienced in Java and Spring Boot. He helped produce mission-critical information management systems for four years at a global defense corporation. Since 2022, he has worked as a full-stack developer for the largest insurance company in the world. Tarık holds bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering from top universities in Turkey and enjoys developing high-quality software.
Java, C++, Spring Boot, Git, Jira, REST, Qt, Apache Maven
The most amazing...
...product I've built is a computer simulator that substitutes expensive, time-consuming, and complicated nano-physical experiments.
- Developed a service to securely store customers' personal details, such as identity and credit card numbers, entered via the IVR system provided by another company.
- Exposed REST API endpoints for secure communications with multiple independent modules like the IVR system and front end.
- Developed a front-end program to fetch data from the REST API and display personal details like credit card information.
- Documented the service for the reference of developers at Allianz as well as other companies.
- Implemented features required by NATO's standardization agreement documents.
- Designed efficient information processing routines that were deployed on the naval vessels.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as the reporting tool.
Co-founder and General Manager
- Designed and developed an anti-drone system that can detect and neutralize drones automatically.
- Managed a team of engineers as the startup's manager and co-founder.
- Attended fairs and presented the product during marketing events.
- Shared the expertise gained in this initiative with an enterprise defense company.
- Integrated multiple software and hardware components' APIs produced by third-party companies.
- Contributed to several technical agreement documents that define APIs used by teams from different companies.
- Utilized Jira for reporting and tracked and fixed bugs.
- Developed a graphic interface for a communication device.
- Designed a user interface that's similar to messaging apps using JavaFX.
- Tracked and fixed bugs while utilizing Jira for reporting.
C++ and Qt Developer
- Developed a desktop app that controls and communicates with testing equipment for electronic circuits.
- Used automation provided by the app to reduce the time needed for the company's testing procedures by at least four times.
- Utilized Qt libraries to design a user interface that was adopted by several teams within the company.
Customer Info REST API
Combat Management System
Tactical Data Links
Submarine Information Management System
Deep Recurrent Attention Modelhttps://github.com/tkargioglu/Deep_Recurrent_Attention_Model
ClearSky | Anti-drone Systemhttp://web2.bilkent.edu.tr/shadef/
The detection unit identified drones using visual data and calculated the output with the position of a target drone. We trained deep neural networks using Python. The neutralization unit deployed a jammer with a directional antenna to eliminate the detected drones by distorting their communication. The controlling unit orchestrated the components and the decision-making process, among other things.
The system could send images to the neural network, positioning the antenna according to the detection unit's output and UI within the controlling unit. As the startup's general manager, I was involved in every step of the product's development.
A GUI for the display and confirmation of the forms developed with Angular.
Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Qt, JUnit, Mockito, Angular, AngularJS, ADF, Oracle ADF
REST APIs, Sockets, React
MATLAB, Apache Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Jira, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Angular CLI, Stash, Bamboo, CMake, MATLAB Neural Network Toolbox
Clean Code, Design Patterns, Microservices, REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Desktop App Development, Management, Unit Testing, Microservices Architecture, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Asynchronous Programming
Numerical Simulations, Numerical Analysis, Stochastic Modeling, RESTful Services, Data Structures, Algorithms, Networking, Circuit Design, Electronics, Multithreading, Performance Optimization, Memory Management, Software Architecture, Web Development, Back-end, User Interface (UI), APIs, FPGA, API Integration, Control Theory, Mathematical Programming, Front-end, Architecture, Desktop App Design, User Experience (UX), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Full-stack, Medical Coding, Medical Imaging, Integration, Integration Testing, VM, WebLogic, RSA, Async/Await, Drones
Linux, Arduino, Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MySQL, JSON, Relational Databases
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Koç University - Istanbul, Turkey
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Bilkent University - Ankara, Turkey
The Complete Guide to Becoming a Software Architect
Design Patterns in Modern C++
Practical Test Driven Development for Java Programmers
Java Multithreading, Concurrency & Performance Optimization
Java Memory Management