Objective-C Developer in Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia
iOS Developer2012 - PRESENTSimbirSoft Ltd
- Created a module map display and the objects on the map.
- Was senior developer responsible for testing a system for managing students.
- Developed a system designed to automate the accounting costs of electricity. A module verification of subscriber base filling USC (MS SQL).
- Created a product designed to synchronize emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts located in different mail accounts located on different servers using MS Exchange. Implemented the synchronization of email accounts MS Exchange protocol WebDAV and EWS.
- Map of Moscow city center for iPad (Development)
The main purpose of the program was to display 3D maps of Moscow city center (within the Garden Ring), with reference to coordinates and finding more information on objects in this area. I also implemented module directory objects.
- LawBook Store (Development)
The application includes a book store where users can buy
books and magazines using a built-in PDF-reader. Implemented the store module and a module for server communication. All book files are protected by encryption.
- Children's mobile library for iPad (Development)
The application is a digital library for children with built-in support for In-App Purchases with animation, titles, music, and sound effects. Implemented a client application module for the iPad with the server that buys and download books, sending books to the evaluation server. Implemented module to animate objects (moving in a straight line, a circle, rotate, resize the width, height, and transparency).
- Development of a graphical component "Gantt chart" (Development)
This was a mapping project in the form of a Gantt chart which gave the ability to hide/reveal sub-projects tooltips, charts, to customize the interface.
- Database migrator (Development)
Transferred data between databases of different types. Implemented back-end to the DBMS.
FrameworksCore Data, Core Location, Cocos2d, RestKit, StoreKit, QuartzCore, Message UI
ToolsXcode, Microsoft Visual Studio, Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN), Redmine, Mercurial, GitHub, Git, TestFlight
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsXamarin, iOS, MacOS, Windows
OtherUI Kit, Security
Libraries/APIsOpenGL ES, Core Graphics, jQuery
- Masters( specialist) degree in Engineer(Applied Mathematics and Computer Science)2005 - 2010Ulyanovsk State University - Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation