Verified Expert in Engineering
Since his time in university, followed by his professional experience in Brazil and Germany, Thiago had the chance to work with different programming languages and frameworks. He started by writing a module for the Linux kernel using the programming language C and moved on to writing web and desktop applications using C# and other products from Microsoft’s technology stack. Currently, Thiago develops web applications capable of supporting high-traffic written in PHP.
Git, PhpStorm, Ubuntu, Docker, PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Bash Script
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded was a small addition to the Laravel framework, which introduced anonymous migrations and received many positive comments from the community.
Senior PHP Developer
- Developed an integration with a document digitization system to automatically recognize scanned bank account statement data.
- Maintained a REST API that enables partners to send requests to create credits and get notified about changes in the credit progress.
- Rewrote the complete build project from Ant to Phing to eliminate dependency on Java.
- Developed a new shopping cart system composed of multiple microservices using Lumen and Laravel.
- Maintained a legacy Magento shop by implementing new features and integrating them with the new shopping cart system.
- Built a development environment using Docker capable of running all microservices with dedicated databases.
- Maintained a system for managing information about shareholders written in C#.
- Developed and maintained eCommerce systems based on Magento.
- Interviewed prospective interns. Trained and performed code reviews.
- Helped migrate a system for managing health insurance providers from Delphi to .NET C#. The system used more than two thousand database tables and served more than 700 thousand beneficiaries in Brazil.
- Provided on-site customer support during system deployment.
Cliniget Medical Clinic Management System
Mass Stock Update for Magento
• The CSV adapter module provides a CSV adapter implementation that enables any API in Magento to recognize requests in CSV format.
• The Mass Stock module provides a new REST endpoint that updates stock items.
• The Mass Stock test module contains a controller, which connects to Magento REST API via OAuth and makes the request against the service provided by the Mass Stock module.
Laravel, Symfony, Bootstrap, Guzzle, PHPUnit, Eloquent, Knockout (Knockout.js), NHibernate, Tailwind CSS, Express.js
Vue, jQuery, Doctrine, React, Node.js, Vuex
PhpStorm, Git, Gulp, Composer, GitHub, NPM, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Agile Software Development, REST, Automated Testing, BEM
Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Magento, Docker, Magento 1, New Relic, Algolia, Contentful, MacOS, Eclipse, Amazon EC2, Salesforce
MySQL, DBeaver, Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch
SSH, Monolog, Alpine.js
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
State University of Maringa - Maringa, Brazil
Magento Certified Developer
Programming in C#