Full-stack Web Developer2017 - PRESENTCAP Consultoria & Avaliação Psicológica
- Developed an interactive 360° feedback system; using Angular 2 for the front-end and Go for the back-end.
- Analyzed system requirements and validated with the client.
- Created and validated mockup screens to fulfill client's requirements.
- Managed the project's planning and cost.
- Hired and managed a designer to help deliver the client's expectation.
Judiciary Assistant (Specialty: Developer)2014 - PRESENTTribunal de Justiça do Estado do Amazonas
- Supported and developed a distributed judiciary system, using JSP for the front-end and Java Spring for the back-end.
- Developed a payment permit system that communicates through SOAP Web Service with the financial institution; using JSF for the front-end and Java for the back-end.
- Deployed and managed a Gitlab server to handle source control version using Git.
- Launched and managed a Redmine server to track and manage developer's activity.
- Deployed and managed developed applications to Linux servers.
- Managed Linux servers owned by the development sector.
- Developed a front-end to the company's registration REST service; using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
Junior Developer2012 - 2016FPF Tech
- Developed a web-based school suite for creating classroom resources containing: a slideshow, quiz, and poster (using jQuery and jQueryUI for the front-end and C# ASP.NET for the back-end).
- Built an internal web-based project expense planning tool; using AngularJS for the front-end and C# ASP.NET for the back-end.
- Constructed a web-based online notary's office system to emit different types of certificates, using AngularJS and Foundation for the front-end and Java JAX-RS for the back-end.
- Developed a web-based product stock planning and management tool; using AngularJS and Angular Material for the front-end and C# ASP.NET for the back-end.
- Contributed to different multidisciplinary teams using the Scrum methodology as a full-stack developer.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2015Laboratório de Avaliação Psicológica do Amazonas
- Developed an interactive memory test for psychological evaluations; using AngularJS and Bootstrap for the front-end and PHP's Zend Framework for the back-end.
- Deployed the developed a system to the client's server.
- Managed the client's needs, expectations, and communication.
- Worked as a solo developer—performing programming, design, and management tasks.