Software Engineer2012 - 2015INDT (formerly Nokia Institute of Technology)
- Fixed bugs and created new elements for the last version of Incredible Circus (2 million downloads) for all major platforms (Windows Phone, iOS, Android), using Qt/QML and XNA.
- Worked on the development of PhotoBeamer, a photo sharing service, for Nokia. Utilized technologies include: RxJava, Socket.IO, and REST.
- Created a mobile browser prototype using Nix, a WebKit2 port.
- Created a mobile prototype of a tide viewing application using AngularJS and Cordova.
- Implemented a computer vision algorithm for a MPPA.
- Part of the effort that emphasized the importance of writing testable code.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012PARTEC
Technologies: Android, Python, OpenGL, Google TV
- Hacked Boxee to run on Intel CE4100 (Google TV's platform).
- Added OpenGL support to the development of OpenGL applications for Boxee on top of Intel CE4100 using Python.
- Created a Joystick app for Android.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009CESAR (via FAST)
Technologies: WDF, C, C++
- Ported a PoS development framework for a new device.
- Created a windows driver for a PoS printer.
- Developed an application to find ads in an audio stream using C++.