Project Services Contractor2015 - 2018Charles Schwab
Technologies: Trading Infrastructure, Automated Investing, Cybersecurity
- Supported the company's transition to Agile processes, including participation in formal Agile training and leadership decisions for JIRA adoption.
- Managed projects for the Online Transfer of Assets program.
- Provided business analysis for Personal Trust Services, a new product launch.
- Provided business analysis and scope validation for federal and state regulatory projects.
- Supported the Trading Infrastructure program, including migration of trading systems from a mainframe to a distributed environment and the development of an automated credit and risk service at order entry.
- Drafted procedures for the development and implementation of security risk indicators across ten different cybersecurity process areas.
Lead Business Analyst, Finance Modules, Microsoft Dynamics AX2016 - 2017Graebel Companies, Inc.
Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Led business analysis and managed projects during implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Mapped and redesigned current business processes to align with Dynamics AX functionality.
- Developed and prioritized the backlog of functional and technical requirements into release plans and schedule.
- Developed interface maps and helped define data extracts from existing operational systems.
- Worked with consulting and internal technology teams to turn over control of development and production environments.
Business Analyst (Contract)2015 - 2015Great West Financial
- Supported the development of complex systems/applications for the financial services division.
- Led analysis for the development of new IT builds supporting onboarding of a major state client with 700,000 current and former employees and $3.4 billion in annual benefit payments.
- Created a chart of accounts for client cash activity, daily activity, and member activity files in order to define and reconcile cash flows and transactions across group and member accounts.
Business Analyst (Contract)2014 - 2015Xerox State Healthcare
Technologies: Platinum DB2, SQL, COBOL
- Developed IT systems supporting automated Medicaid eligibility, enrollment, and provider payment programs.
- Worked directly on the XEROX mainframe in to extract, transport, and load data, using SQL to generate system reports, perform quality assurance, and write/execute file inputs to the database.
- Developed an automated process for mass-adjusting over 80,000 capitated provider payments totaling approximately $40 million while minimizing AR and AP balances and maintaining regulatory compliance.
Business Analyst (Contract)2014 - 2014Kynect – Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange
- Provided business analysis and UAT management for the state-based ACA healthcare exchange marketplace serving 1.1 million Medicaid and 80,000 private insurance enrollees.
- Defined requirements, use cases, and testing scenarios supporting new business and customer service models while acting as a liaison between Deloitte and state policy makers.
- Led UAT testing: Managed test cases, maintained requirements traceability, and created data sets for complex test scenarios.