- Android DeveloperGruveo.com2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Kotlin, RxAndroid, WebRTC
- Implemented a WebRTC-based video and audio communication system.
- Ensured that the app works fine across many different devices.
- Created a publicly available SDK for easy video call embedding by third parties.
- The app is featured on Google Play and listed as one of the top four video calling apps.
- Android DeveloperGlobalLogic2015 - 2016
Technologies: Android, Java, Git, REST
- Helped create reliable applications for medical purposes.
- Developed a newspaper application used by people all over the world.
- Optimized Android apps for both tablets and phones.
- Implemented REST communication with servers.
- Worked on multiple mobile analytics services.
- Developed an app that has been featured in Google Play.
- CTO, Co-FounderSubtl2014 - 2015
Technologies: Android, Java, PHP, Linux, MySQL
- Created an Android app for both phones and tablets.
- Developed a PHP back-end with a MySQL database.
- Implemented location-aware content.
- Setup and maintained a Debian server with timed jobs and several services including backups.
- Software DeveloperTrampShoes2013 - 2014
Technologies: Android, Java, Nginx, OpenStreetMap
- Created an Android application for tourists.
- Helped with creating the back-end and the database.
- Set up a Debian server with regular backups.
- System AdministratorT-Systems2013 - 2013
Technologies: Unix, Linux, Bash
- Administered the servers for international customers.
- Created scripts for backups and scheduled jobs.
- Android DeveloperSlovakia.com2013 - 2013
Technologies: Android, Java, REST, Google Maps, SQLite
- Implemented location-aware Google maps.
- Implemented an internal database for storing and reusing downloaded items.
- Added filters for displaying different marker groups on a map.