Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTNylas
Technologies: Go, Vault, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, Python, Microservices
- Supported building, testing, and deploying a new suite of smart productivity software based on data extraction, categorization, sentiment analysis.
- Implemented serverless back end in Go consuming 100k messages daily and cut operational cost by 50%.
- Was in charge of creating an on-prem offering by dockerizing Python monolith deployed in Kubernetes.
Back-end Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal Projects
Technologies: Helm, Terraform, Ansible, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, Go, Python, Microservices
- Maintained, developed, and configured a high-volume distributed system to increase availability and stability. This included maintaining and writing highly maintainable back-end code and monitoring, planning, and improving infrastructure on GCP.
- Maintained and improved Python and Go microservice back end.
- Helped increase clients' user base by ten times by implementing RabbitMQ horizontal pod autoscaler based on queue counts.
- Decreased provisioning time for RabbitMQ cluster on GKE by 80% by using Terraform and Helm.
- Decreased provisioning time for MongoDB replica set on GCE by 90% using Ansible and Terraform.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2019ReversingLabs
Technologies: NoSQL, Nginx, Linux, Docker, Flask, Python, Microservices
- Created, configured, and maintained a high-volume microservice-based distributed system to increase productivity.
- Performed various operations including writing API documentation, advising other teams, and responding to API monitoring alerts.
- Reduced deployment time by 80% by creating and executing tool for canary service deployment; accelerated testing time by 50% via execution of tool for local API testing.
Software Developer2016 - 2018CROZ
Technologies: Hibernate, WebSphere, PostgreSQL, Spring, Java
- Designed and launched software; configured and upgraded government enterprise systems to enhance the efficiency of the resources management process.
- Provided strategic leadership and guidance to four student interns regarding web app development and maintenance based on React and Redux technology stack.
- Resolved client problems on-site and presented new solutions for clients.
- Built, led, trained, and motivated developer of multi-million government projects for process improvement.