Back-end Developer2019 - PRESENTToptal Projects
Technologies: Python, Go, Linux, GCP, Kubernetes, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Terraform, Helm
- Maintained, developed, and configured a high volume distributed system to increase availability and stability. This included maintaining and writing highly maintainable backend code and monitoring, planning and improving infrastructure on GCP.
- Maintained and improved Python/Go microservice backend.
- Helped increase clients' user base by 10x by implementing RabbitMQ horizontal pod autoscaler based on queue counts.
- Decreased provisioning time for RabbitMQ cluster on GKE by 80% by using Terraform and Helm.
- Decreased provisioning time for MongoDB replica set on GCE by 90% using Ansible and Terraform.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2019ReversingLabs
Technologies: Python, Flask, Docker, Linux, Nginx, NoSQL
- Created, configured, and maintained a high-volume microservice-based distributed system to increase productivity.
- Performed various operations including writing API documentation, advising other teams, and responding to API monitoring alerts.
- Reduced deployment time by 80% by creating and executing tool for canary service deployment; accelerated testing time by 50% via execution of tool for local API testing.
Software Developer2016 - 2018CROZ
Technologies: Java, Spring, PostgreSQL, WebSphere, Hibernate
- Designed and launched software; configured and upgraded government enterprise systems to enhance the efficiency of the resources management process.
- Provided strategic leadership and guidance to four student interns regarding web app development and maintenance based on React/Redux technology stack.
- Resolved client problems on-site and presented new solutions for clients.
- Built, led, trained, and motivated developer of multi-million government project for process improvement.