- Senior Data ScientistYoox Net-A-Porter Group2016 - 2016
Technologies: Python, SQL, AWS
- Developed customer behavior models (e.g. customer value, various segmentations, and algorithmic customer feature identification).
- Implemented and tested models and algorithms that were created (e.g. gender identification for personalization; customer value for bidding and conversion optimization).
- Data ScientistMorrison Supermarkets PLC2015 - 2016
Technologies: Python, SQL, SPSS Modeler, Google Cloud
- Conceptualized, coded, and implemented various customer behavior models (e.g. delivery slot pricing, customer lifetime value, customer lapse propensity).
- Analyzed ad hoc projects in order to inform business decisions (e.g. range, targeting, conversion, advertisement).
- Pioneered predictive and prescriptive data sciences in the online business.
- PhD CandidateLancaster University2010 - 2014
Technologies: MATLAB, R, SAS, SQL
- Studied for my PhD in operations research (main research interest: demand modelling for retail pricing and revenue management, operationalization of transaction retail data).
- Wrote a thesis titled: ”The retail revenue management problem: studies on the interplay of data, demand, and price models”.
- Wrote papers that were published. More details can be found in my portfolio.
- Retail ConsultantSAP2007 - 2010
Technologies: Various SAP products, Various Databases, VBA
- Worked as a consultant for analytical retail price optimization solution.
- Implemented projects for international retail clients (e.g. Boots, and Dansk Supermarked).
- Did analytical work as a member of the global competence center “Retail Price Optimization”.