- Senior Web DeveloperUBS2016 - PRESENT
- Developed reusable interactive data-driven user interface components as a part of my research.
- Communicated with teams that were spread across many countries.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Specialized in data visualizations.
- Wrote tests for all developed code.
- Assisted in project deployment as needed.
- D3 SpecialistMaven 7 (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Built custom data visualization that involved complex animations and mathematical solutions.
- Wrote algorithms for drawing efficient transitions of different geometries with SVG.
- Modified a tool to save SVG files as PNG with custom parameters.
- Improved code base by merging multiple visualizations into an efficient singular visualization.
- Worked with team based in Budapest on opposite schedules and delivered consistently.
- D3 ExpertMembean (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Modified custom data visualization to specs.
- Designed and presented responsive solutions.
- Developed responsive functionality into existing visualizations.
- Assisted in data visualization design patterns.
- Studied products to understand client needs.
- Lead Interactive Developer1 Point 21 Interactive2014 - 2016
Technologies: D3, JS, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Angular, PHP, MySQL, R, CouchDB
- Conceived, designed, developed, and deployed interactive sites, data, and in-house applications.
- Specialized in data-driven interactive graphics.
- Developed and presented product and project ideas. Analyzed data.
- Built in-house applications for improving workflow.
- Taught team members, acting as a resource for all company departments.
- Front-end DeveloperMindgruve2015 - 2015
Technologies: JS, CSS3, HTML5, D3
- Created loading animations and AJAX for blogs.
- Developed the interface for a custom portal.
- Created data-driven graphs for a business-facing application.
- Developed HTML and Responsive CSS updates.
- Web DeveloperHigh Rank Websites2014 - 2015
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Sass, D3, SVG, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Instrumental to production, planning, workflow, tech decisions, and company direction.
- Created hand-written WordPress themes.
- Built interactive information graphics.
- Gave presentations and interviews, improved deployment, built new products, introduced site optimization, and implemented features across sites.
- Created reusable interactive WordPress plugins.
- Troubleshot and interviewed potential in-house and freelance developer work.
- Web DeveloperePractice Media2013 - 2014
Technologies: WordPress, CSS, jQuery, HTML, PHP
- Helped the team to efficiently and effectively produce sites at high volume.
- Cut up PSD files to build CMS-powered websites.
- Developed hand-written responsive WordPress themes.
- Edited and updated existing websites.
- Integrated Bootstrap, responsive design, and LESS to production.
- Bought domains and set up databases, WordPress, and FTP users.
- Park ManagerTitus Mountain2011 - 2013
Technologies: Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Managed upkeep, planning, and promotion for a terrain park and oversaw their web presence.
- Designed logos, posters, and other assets for promotional events.
- Hired, scheduled, and managed a group of 10 employees.
- Updated/maintained the website, Facebook page, YouTube channel, and Instagram feed.
- Conceived, developed, and ran events and promotions.